Jillian Michael 30DS results?!

Hey everyone! I have recently found Jillian Michael 30DS through many participant members of MFP. I've heard many great results and have seen the transformation of many before and after pictures. This has encouraged me to start the 30DS a month or two back (May/June) re-doing this workout twice, but I have always failed and gave up on myself a couple days through Level 1. On July 15 after I came back from my cruising vacation, I was very motivated by my peers and many of MFP members to start this workout again. Today marks the 18th day of my 30DS (Level 2, Day 8), and it is my third try doing this. I haven't lost much weight or maybe not any, but I can feel the muscles in my body toning up well and losing some inches. When I am finish with this workout, I will surely post my before and after pictures. If you have succeeded or if you are still working with this 30DS, please show us your results and thoughts on the 30DS. This will definitely help motivate me! Keep up the good work!

Replies

• Please do post results! I was thinking of trying this out myself and it would be great to see how it is working for a fellow member!! Good luck and keep up the great work!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Today was week one day 4 for me and I still cant get thru it without stopping multiple times...

Edit: should add that even with breaks I'm already noticing a diff.
  • 00babyk00
    00babyk00 Posts: 21 Member
    Ive been doing this, am on day 8 level one and In 8 days I have lost 3 cm from the circumference of upper arm. Not bad! lost 500g last week, nothing this week but am not too worried, I feel much better, fitter and toned, my clothes fit better. Tummy is smaller. Looking forward to level 2 bring it on!
  • melly049
    melly049 Posts: 79 Member
    Ive got some. I'll just get the pics ready and post :-)
  • EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Good for you! Let's see!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    I don't post pics on the forums -- but I will send anyone who wants to see my results a link to my album, just message me. I lost 2 pounds but 19 or so total inches.
  • Sharlene113
    Sharlene113 Posts: 52 Member
    I did it last night for the first time and thought I was going to die but I didn't stop and did the whole thing all the way through. My 8 year old gave up and said it was too hard after 15 min so I felt better, hehe. I'm on day 2 of Level 1. Feeling pretty motivated and pumped about doing it. I bought it on Amazon for less than $10 including shipping. We CAN do this!!!!!
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    I've been doing this for a week and noticing the results. I put on a pair of trousers the other night that have always been slightly tight around the stomach and waist and this time it was slightly loose! My boyfriend also says he's noticing a difference in my stomach and arms. Btw he tried it the other day with me and was impressed by how challenging it is!
  • melly049
    If I had of eaten a lot better then I did, I would have gotten better results. But you can still see a little difference in my tummy area

Tummy: lost 3.4 inch's
    Chest: lost 1.4 inch's
    Hips: lost 1.8ch's

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    If I had of eaten a lot better then I did, I would have gotten better results. But you can still see a little difference in my tummy area

Tummy: lost 3.4 inch's
    Chest: lost 1.4 inch's
    Hips: lost 1.8ch's

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

You've just motivated me to take my measurements so I can see the difference at the end!
  • melly049
    Its all about the measurements and the photos!! Don't worry about the scale

Because you'll be using weights, your body will take the time to heal and that means retaining water, so it will look like you have gained weight on the scale, but in reality you havent
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
  • S2Salinna
    S2Salinna Posts: 12
    Thank you @HeyBarbara! I will definitely post the results after this workout! I highly recommend this workout for anyone out there. The workout is intense and a bit difficult in the beginning, but your body will adjust to the endurance strength of the workout :)
  • S2Salinna
    Today was week one day 4 for me and I still cant get thru it without stopping multiple times...

Edit: should add that even with breaks I'm already noticing a diff.

And that is all that matters, the results!! You will notice the shredding more once you work your way up to each level. YOU CAN DO IT! GOOD LUCK DEAR!
  • S2Salinna
    Ive been doing this, am on day 8 level one and In 8 days I have lost 3 cm from the circumference of upper arm. Not bad! lost 500g last week, nothing this week but am not too worried, I feel much better, fitter and toned, my clothes fit better. Tummy is smaller. Looking forward to level 2 bring it on!

I would have to agree with you on that! This workout has given me more strength and I feel so much more energetic than I have ever been. That is an amazing of shredding so far! Good luck!
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    I love 30DS! I'm on day 22, but still doing Level 2. Just not quite ready to move on to Level 3 yet. I plan on posting before, during, and after pictures when I'm done. My weigh has went from 220.4 to 212 so far and I've lost inches (if you're really interested in the numbers you can check my blog!).
  • S2Salinna
    I did it last night for the first time and thought I was going to die but I didn't stop and did the whole thing all the way through. My 8 year old gave up and said it was too hard after 15 min so I felt better, hehe. I'm on day 2 of Level 1. Feeling pretty motivated and pumped about doing it. I bought it on Amazon for less than $10 including shipping. We CAN do this!!!!!
    That is exactly how I felt the first few days through the workout. I had to take breaks in between each circuit. You will do great, good luck!
  • mmancini73
    mmancini73 Posts: 89
    I'm on Day 24/level 3. It is a tough workout, but I definitely feel much more toned. So far, I've dropped about 5 lbs (in addition to cutting back my calories and other exercise)-- will do my measurements again next weekend. The thing that has helped me the most with sticking to visiting with Jillian every day has been joining a group to hold me accountable. Good luck--you can do it!
  • 00babyk00
    00babyk00 Posts: 21 Member
    All I can say is stick with it because it really does get easier. First 4-5 days are the worst, 5+ you will see improvement everyday. I struggled with push ups now I can do around 20. And the skipping rope action killed my legs first few days, not sore now. My endurance is heaps better, I feel like I can go another round LOL.
  • kemmy45
    kemmy45 Posts: 59
    Just started level 1 today, hope this helps... need to lose 30 lbs. what is everyone putting for there exercise on mfp for the workout. Not sure what to put under exercise.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!