Looking for more friends that need to lose 65 pounds or more

Options
I'm always looking for new friends that are needing to lose around 65 pounds or more so far I'm down 8 pounds and it's been tough but I've done it and still wanna lose around 65 or so to get to a healthy weight. I walk everyday any where from 4-8 miles a day and time wise it's any where from 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours weather permitting. Please feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other on our new weight loss journey's.

Replies

• katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I currently have 66 pounds to lose. I have already lost around 40 pounds.
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I need more friends to keep me accountable, I have around 60 lbs to lose.
  • mamaelephant1989
    Options
    I am new here. Looking for friends to keep motivated and accountable. Looking to lose 75 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • kanter04
    Options
    I currently have 65 to lose as well. I struggle to stay motivated. It's so much easier to not care, but my energy level is way down and I get depressed every time I have to get dressed up. This used to not be the case. I want to love life again. And I have 3 growing girls I need to show this too!!
  • DoxieMama70
    DoxieMama70 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I haven't updated my weight lately (I've gained about 7 lbs this holiday season) but I have right at 70 lbs to lose.
  • brilovely
    brilovely Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have about 65+ to lose as well, you're welcome to add me as a friend! :)
  • tlatkinso
    tlatkinso Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    In reality I need to lose around 80, but I am going to start small. I joined a while ago and gained 15 lbs instead!!! Could definitely use friends to stay motivated.
  • alialidaf
    Options
    I have over 70 pounds to losee and just joined. I would love the support and motivation. It's seems like such a daunting task but I'm going to give it all I got!
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    you can add me in total i want to lose 66 lbs, have lost 25 or so.
  • ColoradoBringItOn
    ColoradoBringItOn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've lost 41 pounds and have 70 to go :)
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I've lost 78 and have 82 to go! Add me if you like. :)
  • mehwhatever
    mehwhatever Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I've lost 5 pounds and have 65 to go! Add me if you'd like!
  • aj11016
    Options
    I have a bunch of weight to say buh bye to as well! I am looking for new friends to help keep me accountable as I restart my journey
  • fyrfytrca
    Options
    I've lost 64 and have 100 to go. Feel free to add me
  • jnicwhite
    jnicwhite Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started with the goal to lose 75lbs, i am a third ofthe way there but would really lovw the added motivation of friends
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    How is everyone's week going? My weigh in day is Mondays,
    SW:227.0
    My end goal weight is around 170, but I am starting with a smaller/shorter goal
    I would like to be 200 lbs by easter.
  • mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100+ lbs just to be in the healthy range according to my BMI. Feel free to add me.
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I started at 64 lbs and am down 20 so far!
  • pedalpusher361
    Options
    You can add me too! I have 60+ more to go...
  • AllAboutThatPace
    AllAboutThatPace Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You can also add me. My overall goal was 60 lbs. I have lost 16 already. :)