Looking for more friends that need to lose 65 pounds or more

Options

Replies

• QuillensMom
    QuillensMom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I have been here daily for a few months and getting back on track fully right now after having a baby last month. Over 100 to go, down 50 from starting weight. Ordered a vivofit today to help motivate myself! We Can do this! :-)
  • mimi4janda
    mimi4janda Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have 110 pounds to lose. I bought a vivofit yesterday. Will send a friend request when I figure out how. (New to myfitnesspal)
  • cassandradrouin90
    Options
    I have 75 lbs to lose and I'm really struggling with this, even my weight has affected my marriage in the way I'm so insecure about my size. I need support to keep me going. My husband supports me, but he doesn't know what I'm going through.
  • terrileigh85
    Options
    I have 70 lbs to lose. I'm starting my journey tomorrow!
  • kayokarma
    kayokarma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    @terrileigh85‌ , congrats on your decision to take this life's journey! I need to lose between 70 to 100lbs depending on my contentment of results. I'm here in Chicago and looking for gym buddy. I have vertigo so my days are off & on with dizziness, but the devil is a liar, and I am healed by the stripes of Jesus, Yes! So best of luck and if we're in the same area we'll get the opportunity to workout together. Or at the very least offer encouragement, motivating dedication. Stay safe & determined!
  • KillGrrll
    KillGrrll Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking for friends to keep me on track!
  • nalanisheils
    Options
    I need to lose 70lbs. I lost about 15lbs last year and gained it all back. My goal is 70lbs by this time next year.
  • anneweightman1978
    Options
    I need to loose around 80lb which seems a lil scary when u see it written dowm. Going to take it 1lb at a time
  • kayokarma
    Options
    Hi annieweightman19
  • MegE_N
    MegE_N Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I've lost 55lbs, would like to lose another 55lbs. I haven't been good about logging around the holidays but now I'm back baby!

I'm doing most of my weight loss with almost no gym time. I've been to the gym maybe ... 3 times in the past year? I just hate the gym. For me it's all walking and watching what I eat.
  • hollydelatorre
    hollydelatorre Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Ready to start my healthy lifestyle and challenge myself. I'll do my best to support as I need it as well
  • kayokarma
    Options
    @annieweightnan19",
    Yes lets take one day at a time and we can all do this together via motivation encouragement and support. I haven't figured out himow to friend yet but I will. I'm here I'm Chicago you?
  • kayokarma
    Options
    @neffme‌ , congrats on losing 55lbs! Great achievement_,! Hope this is not to personal a question... Are you using any weight kid prescriptions or OTC to help through your journey,? Perhaps gastric bypass or lap band procedures? If no to either please share your journey for newbies like me... Thanks
  • MegE_N
    MegE_N Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    kayokarma wrote: »
    @neffme‌ , congrats on losing 55lbs! Great achievement_,! Hope this is not to personal a question... Are you using any weight kid prescriptions or OTC to help through your journey,? Perhaps gastric bypass or lap band procedures? If no to either please share your journey for newbies like me... Thanks

Nope! Just walking and lowering my calories. A lot of people on this site won't agree with me because I alternate between 1200 and 1500 calories. Most people (rightly) argue that 1200 is too low. I certainly didn't go from eating whatever I wanted to 1200 overnight. I went to eating 1600 for a few months, until my first stall. Then to 1500 when I stalled again. Then to 1200 for about a month, but I started to stall AGAIN. So I upped it back to 1500. Now I alternate between 1200 and 1500 every other month. Which likely makes NO scientific sense, but it's what has worked for me so far. Maybe it's simply because 1200 calories is REALLY low and REALLY hard to sustain.

I also walk every day. I walk about 1.7 miles to work (30 minutes), and take my one hour lunch break to walk, which comes out to about 3.5 miles. Then I walk home, another 1.7 miles. It comes out to about 13,000 or so steps. When my fiance is home, we'll often take an hour or so after dinner and walk some more together.

My advice would be to calculate your TDEE and start there. If you eat back your workout calories, don't eat back all of them. You'll start to see a change, you'll get to know your body better, and over the coming months you'll figure out exactly what plan is right for you.
  • Need to lose 70 but I don't want to measure in terms of lbs I'm going to focus on inches and dress size. But pls add me :)
  • Rockprincess33
    Options
    I'm 33yr old female and 233lbs my goal is 155 and I have lost 21lbs so far. Feel free to add me my diary is open. .. I'm looking for more motivation so the more friends the merrier! !!
  • Haughley
    Options
    You can add me. I'm looking to lose about 75lb more. I have lost over 23lb since June but need to focus more with my wedding this September.
  • kayokarma
    Options
    Haughley wrote: »
    You can add me. I'm looking to lose about 75lb more. I have lost over 23lb since June but need to focus more with my wedding this September.

Would love to add you but can't figure out how to add friends. I'm actually smarter than I look
  • kayokarma
    Options
    Someone show me how to add friend and I'll add you. This is crazy, I've inspected every key on this app and can't find add friend key.
  • barbiesue812
    barbiesue812 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 70 more pounds. Let's do this!!