Looking for more friends that need to lose 65 pounds or more

Options

Replies

• Nina267215
    Nina267215 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started so far lost 6 pounds. I have about 80 more to go. You can add me :D
  • frksfrau
    frksfrau Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have about 57 left to lose. I would love another friend or friends. :smile:
  • sxaidi
    Options
    Hi I am on raw till 4 program. Before that I needed to lose 20 pounds but now I need to lose 60 pounds as I gained so much weight. So add me
  • KathrynEMcGrady
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have ~100 left to lose!
  • 221shannon
    221shannon Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have around 80-100 to lose :)
  • amandajean0812
    amandajean0812 Posts: 7 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs to lose. I started about 4 weeks ago and have lost almost 10 lbs. I would LOVE friends to keep me motivated and to keep others motivated!
  • believefsc
    believefsc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm glad I found this post! I'm looking for some MFP friends who have a similar amount of weight to lose. I've lost 50 pounds this fall and still have 70 - 100 more to go. It's a big scary goal, but I've taken the steps to make it happen! I login every day, I'm on Day 116, and have an open diary. I hope you'll add me as I look forward to motivating and supporting each other on our journeys. We can do this!
  • poppyland100
    Options
    I have only just joined and have 65+ to lose. I would be interested in getting to know others on the same journey
  • sarah72085
    sarah72085 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 12 pounds in and looking to lose 40 more at least. I'd love some friends.
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I still have 100lbs+ to lose. Ive lost 20lbs already but it's really hard to get past that number.
  • kayokarma
    kayokarma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I need to lose at least 100lbs... Looking for friends to workout with and motivate each other.
  • MonieLuv46
    MonieLuv46 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have 70 lbs to get off. Im just getting started again and really need this motivational group. Have very little. Please add me.
  • mickeycrazie
    mickeycrazie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I need to lose 64 lbs to get at the high side of normal weight. Have gained 19 lbs since May 1st. Just threw out 1/2 of a cake just to get it out of my face & not to be tempted.
  • chloesosborn
    chloesosborn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Your more than welcome to add me- I'm in the process of losing around 80 pounds and have lost 46 at the moment- its tough!! x
  • jer2kat
    jer2kat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have around 70lbs to lose and can always use more supportive friends.
  • Staceyl50
    Options
    Please add me. I have 80 to lose and could really use all the support I can get.
  • Antoinettemann
    Antoinettemann Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a lot at least 60 this is so difficult :(

• MrsBrown104
    MrsBrown104 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Looking to loose 80 more pounds! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Zoe678
    Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 65 pounds, feel free to add me!
  • kristishrider
    Options
    Add me.... another future bride here. I have 90 days to prepare. YIKES!!!