• msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    lanygren wrote: »
    PRMinx wrote: »
    msf74 wrote: »
    Well, that was easy.

Two challengers reduced to no game.

Reduced? They never had it to begin with.

Now you can go back to your challenges losing weight.

BTW: Dont break ur arms doing a pushup

^^^^

This one is on the verge of tears. The other one had more game.
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Just learn to do pushups. its just that you dont know how too

That's BS. Someone with no upper body strength (yet) will absolutely struggle with pushups until they develop the strength, even if they know how to. What a dumb comment.

It's the return of crap trolling.

Some people on other websites must be bored or school's out for Christmas...

you can suck a wank you no good selfish *kitten*

That's BS. Someone with no upper body strength (yet) will absolutely struggle with pushups until they develop the strength, even if they know how to. What a dumb comment.

yes those hooligans

Will this trolling get any better?

I'm just surprised they can actually read.

at least i have abs and play on team canada waterpolo so suck my *kitten* and merry christmas you filthy animal

Team Canada with an Obama profile pic. Interesting
  • msf74
    Options
    im back *kitten*

What a surprise.
  • hazleyes81
    hazleyes81 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Presses, rows, and elevated pushups. Work all of the groups and you will get there eventually.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    jacksonpt wrote: »
    keep your feet on the ground, but elevate your upper body, basically doing an incline pushup. Increase the incline until you can do the pushups with sufficient difficulty. Use things like stairs, chairs, tables, walls, etc.

This^^

Yes, use push-ups against the wall. Also if you can, do them on the floor just the lowering portion (eccentric) lowering yourself as slow as you can. Then since at this point you can't push yourself up to the top position, instead get up to it by raising yourself other way then do the lowering phase. Repeat several times. Between the push-ups against the wall and the eccentric push-ups you will find your strength should increase fairly quickly.
  • Acacia2India
    Acacia2India Posts: 446 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Pushup progression: http://www.liftingrevolution.com/push-up-progression-go-from-0-to-20-real-push-ups/

Edited to add: I saw this ^ on Pinterest the other day and thought it might help. We all start somewhere! Good luck OP :smiley:
  • blktngldhrt
    Options

yes those hooligans

at least i have abs and play on team canada waterpolo so suck my *kitten* and merry christmas you filthy animal

why is it interesting u want the D right

a7js9i4bd9yh.gif
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

yes those hooligans

I'm pretty sure if someone actually wanted your D, you would be doing that instead of trolling.
  • blktngldhrt
    Options

yes those hooligans

I'm pretty sure if someone actually wanted your D, you would be doing that instead of trolling.

n0y06nlliqv2.gif
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    lunch time shenanigans

OP just keep at it. I couldn't do any push ups at all and now I can do almost 10. So keep trying and don't give up. You will be able to do them in time.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I remember when I was in high school I had this thing called a life...wow, things have changed.

Seriously. These kids aren't even being creative.

Although it would be funny if it was some drunk out of work construction worker.
  • blktngldhrt
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    I remember when I was in high school I had this thing called a life...wow, things have changed.

Although it would be funny if it was some drunk out of work construction worker.

I think they're kids. One followed me into a thread about periods.
  • dbmata
    Options

yes those hooligans

It's called poorly written fiction. Only this time it wasn't from a Rowling.
  • PRMinx
    Options

Yep - they are all over. They must really have no friends to play with. Sad.
  • msf74
    Options

They're young lads probably looking for some female attention I'm guessing.

They seem pretty harmless though.
  • dbmata
    Options

Well, it is Canada. They're probably under like 54' (what is that, 92 hectares?) of snow, and being hunted by moose.

Only thing on TV is Mounties, and Rock and Bullwinkle... I can understand the need for internet.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options

Well, it is Canada. They're probably under like 54' (what is that, 92 hectares?) of snow, and being hunted by moose.

Only thing on TV is Mounties, and Rock and Bullwinkle... I can understand the need for internet.

No no no, the moose pull the sleds every knows that. :p
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    oh wow not checked this in a couple of hours and find a few unrelated posts. i am not sure why criticizing someone who cannot do push ups is a good thing however i have been doing them on the stairs at the lowest i can go and did 20 so i guess that is my starting point to build strength.
  • PRMinx
    Options
    oh wow not checked this in a couple of hours and find a few unrelated posts. i am not sure why criticizing someone who cannot do push ups is a good thing however i have been doing them on the stairs at the lowest i can go and did 20 so i guess that is my starting point to build strength.

Don't worry. No one is really criticizing you. Just a couple of dumb kids with too much time on their hands.
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    get muscles you weak link bringing society down to your level

... not sure how to take this

and this is just stupid