What TRULY Gets under your Skin? Just Really ERRRKKSS You?

Options

Replies

• StormiLu
    StormiLu Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    For those horse lovers at the start of the thread. I hate it when folks say "That's not a sport. You just sit there." Grr... I'd like them to try and just sit there and somehow magically fly over the jumps.
    I know right, it's dangerous when ya don't know anything!
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Bayluvr wrote: »
    That awful Nutella commercial with the woman singing "I found a happy place, it's written on my face, etc...etc...". Makes me want to impale myself ear to ear with a screwdriver...ouch!!!

ME TOO!!!
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I have thought of some more, people who chew their food loudly- and I don't just mean crunching- that is fine- but people who chew with their mouths open and they make that "smack" sound--- OMG drives me insane!!....... breath... breath.... ok

Also people who speed up after they were driving super slow so that I cant or to try to stop me from passing them!!
  • DavidFitFocus
    Options
    People hanging out in the left (fast) lane.
    Critics who haven't spent a nanosecond living what they're criticizing.
  • yourradimradletshug
    Options
    People who don't use their turn signals and people who say things like "Checkings account" when referring to ONE account or people who say ATM Machine....you are being redundant!
  • Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    ATM Machine....you are being redundant!
    This!

PIN number
    PAT test

AAArrrghh!
  • TuffChixRule
    TuffChixRule Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    People who can't forgive their relatives for an imagined or real insult. Especially mothers and fathers who won't forgive their own children or disown them, or on the other hand, children who won't forgive their parents. How those people can live with such gnawing anger and animosity is just beyond my understanding.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Girls that think it's my obligation to put the toilet seat down...

It is your obligation if you want to be courteous.
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    segastler wrote: »
    logg1e wrote: »
    People who leave the toilet seat up, it's just basic hygiene to close the lid.

Right? Who flushes the toilet with the lid up?? Thats just unsanitary.

Don't you want to make sure everything goes down without a hitch?
  • ThePoeToaster
    Options
    StormiLu wrote: »
    As a copy editor, typos really, really IRK me. But poor spelling and grammar skills drive me nuts. Sometimes posts are painful to read.

Lol If I ever Talk to You I Will Be sure to Try not to do that I suck at Grammer

That's because you watch Fox News....gazinga! Kidding. ;-)

• ThePoeToaster
    Options
    I can't stand people who SAUNTER across the street with a damn cell phone in their ear or texting. Get the hell out of people's way, you rude *kitten*!
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    people who don't watch their children in public! It's like hello?? Do you watch the news?? People steal these tiny humans! Plus your kids breaking stuff! WATCH THEM!!
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    people who don't watch their children in public! It's like hello?? Do you watch the news?? People steal these tiny humans! Plus your kids breaking stuff! WATCH THEM!!

ABSOLUTELY! I'm done being the responsible one that has to watch after everyone else's kids. If they're playing too close to the barbecue or about to eat a potentially poisonous flower it ain't my problem anymore.
  • ThePoeToaster
    Options
    segastler wrote: »
    When people only take 1 or 2 ice cubes out of the tray. Or when they don't fill up the ice tray after emptying it. People do this all the time at work.

I also would get sooooo annoyed when I was pregnant and we were going out to eat with people, people would always say, "ask the pregnant chick."

Oh wow. I haven't had to use ice trays in YEARS.

• sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    When you are standing in the rain waiting to cross a street and someone in a warm dry car slowly goes by. Either stop to let me pass in front or drive a normal speed and get out of the way! Rain is cold in the winter.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Girls that think it's my obligation to put the toilet seat down...

It is your obligation if you want to be courteous.

It is their obligation to lift it if they want to be courteous.

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    StormiLu wrote: »
    For those horse lovers at the start of the thread. I hate it when folks say "That's not a sport. You just sit there." Grr... I'd like them to try and just sit there and somehow magically fly over the jumps.
    I know right, it's dangerous when ya don't know anything!

Just because something is difficult, doesn't make it a sport. I'm not saying one way or the other on what is or isn't a sport. I'm just saying that just because something requires athleticism and is difficult, that doesn't make it a sport in my opinion.

• jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Just because something is difficult, doesn't make it a sport. I'm not saying one way or the other on what is or isn't a sport. I'm just saying that just because something requires athleticism and is difficult, that doesn't make it a sport in my opinion.

According to the dictionary: a sport is an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature.
  • pdank311
    pdank311 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    "I seen that" makes me want to put my fist through a wall.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Yeah, idiot car drivers. And those who, when stuck in standing traffic, pull over to try and stop you filtering (or lane splitting for US and Aussies) when there's absolutely no need to. It's not like I'm gonna get to the front of the queue and hold you up. You won't see me for dust. 0-60 in 3.5s is supercar speed matey, I'm gooooooooonnnnnnnneeeeeee!!!

I had to look up lane splitting as I didn't know there was a name for it... but here in the US it's largely illegal except for in California... people here do it anyway... either way, I don't like it because motorcyclists come out of no where when they do that and I would rather know where you are and where you are coming from so I don't change lanes and hit your sorry *kitten*. But then motorcyclists usually don't do this during standing traffic, but rather moving traffic they feel is too slow for them.