Getting positive daily results.

Options

Replies

• acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Also - small note here, and just my experience, but the within a week to 10 days of starting to hydrate myself properly (IE - drinking A LOT of water on a daily basis), I actually dropped weight . . . I'm not sure how your "test" would explain that . . .
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    This is hurting me. I want to say mean things but am trying not to.

Do it... That was we can get a 'people are mean' thread out of OP as well...

Better yet, get a rage quit out of OP, whoever OP is.

OP is def a Homer Simpson...totes
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    fnub wrote: »
    This was merely a test over the past week. Nothing more. I'm not obsessed, just curious to see how my body is reacting to the new lifestyle changes.

Dehydration is a lifestyle?!

It's probably best you not be a part of any military unit. You wouldn't last more than 30 minutes without your sippy cup.

No offense, but neither would you.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    This was merely a test over the past week. Nothing more. I'm not obsessed, just curious to see how my body is reacting to the new lifestyle changes.

It's probably best you not be a part of any military unit. You wouldn't last more than 30 minutes without your sippy cup.

I was with a military combat unit...we hydrated like mo-fos...WTF are you talking about?
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

I was with military combat unit...we hydrated like mo-fos...WTF are you talking about?

bam!
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options

I was with a military combat unit...we hydrated like mo-fos...WTF are you talking about?

He has no clue :|
  • acorsaut89
    edited December 2014
    Options

That's the other military units . . . you know, where they don't need water because they're super concerned about the scales and need the constant validation they're losing weight, with zero concern about actual military duty . . . ;)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options

He just talking. I also work with the military.

Look op what you are doing is hurting yourself for what scale drop? Maybe for some they have to experience what it's like to know to not do it.

BTW I know what it feels like so story time to learn from my mistake.

I don't know what I had. I think heat exhaustion. I was very hydrated from water and Gatorade. I was vomiting and then my entire body cramp up. Everything. I was in tears but no know notice because I was also sweating. People did stop and asked if I was ok and if they should call 911. It was one of those jobs at a food stand for fourth of july

• yopeeps025
    Options
    acorsaut89 wrote: »
    Also - small note here, and just my experience, but the within a week to 10 days of starting to hydrate myself properly (IE - drinking A LOT of water on a daily basis), I actually dropped weight . . . I'm not sure how your "test" would explain that . . .

Body needs water to lose water weight.

• dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a bunch of Hoopla! You are losing water weight.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I've found that a night of drinking heavily will help me get more dehydrated and gives me great scale results the next day. Unfortunately, too much beer is bad for my long term goals.
    gmfmb0hodpoo.jpg

I lose like 2 lbs doing this...wait maybe i should keep doing this to "get positive daily results...." geesh!
  • yopeeps025
    Options

No offense, but neither would you.

I would not be surprised how basic training would be for OP.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    has there been a ragequit!?
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    All this nonsense just to see a number on a scale that satisfies. Go ahead moderator, sock it to me. I just dont care. People need to stop the number nonsense and strive for healthy body and loss of weight that gradually comes with it.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options

Think OP is done with us.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

its a christmas miracle!!!!
  • yopeeps025
    Options

I still wanna know how and why he thought this was ok to do? I will say that I use to always get cramps. Usually calf cramps and sometimes bi cep cramps. It has all stop when my water intake increases.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    OP has some MASSIVE butthurt going on. Best way to get rid of that is to DRINK SOME WATER.

I weight myself and don't get excited knowing I've lost 1 or 2 lbs because I haven't drank anything. I want the fat gone, not the water. You need that s*it.
  • acorsaut89
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    acorsaut89 wrote: »

Body needs water to lose water weight.

It was sarcasm . . . I know the body needs water to lose weight, but the original argument was to not drink water before, during or after workouts until he weighed himself to see a drop on the scale