Can you lose weight if you only eat oreo cookies?

Options

Replies

• GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    You should be fine if you throw in a few lemon Oreos. Don't want to die of scurvy!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    lets say you eat broken glass, you stay within your calorie range but your eating broken glass...just because you stay within your calorie range "is it good for you to eat broken glass?" NO! your body needs more than just a certain amount of fuel...it needs GOOD FUEL!

you eat broken glass?

Exaggeration fail.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I surely hope so. I fckn love oreos...
  • Renilicious
    Renilicious Posts: 12
    Options
    Many years ago, my sister tried the ice cream diet. This is not an official thing, she just ate a crapload of icecream.

However she walked two hours every day back and forth to school and the weight loss probably had a lot more to do with that than the ice cream.

She didn't always feel so great, however.

Just eat sensibly. If you want oreos, EAT OREOS, but one or two as opposed to a whole pack. There will always be more oreos.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Only if you dunk them in Milk, preferably chocolate milk
    the softer the cookies, the faster they are to digest, so the fat doesn't attach itself to your body.

:bigsmile: :drinker: :love:

It's ok if it does, though. You can always spot reduce that away!

Perhaps use one of those body wraps I here so much about?
  • tweetspie
    tweetspie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This would only be fun for the first day.

This would only be fun for the first 10 minutes
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I want Oreos now....
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Only if you dunk them in Milk, preferably chocolate milk
    the softer the cookies, the faster they are to digest, so the fat doesn't attach itself to your body.

:bigsmile: :drinker: :love:

It's ok if it does, though. You can always spot reduce that away!

Perhaps use one of those body wraps I here so much about?

what if you filled the body wrap with Oreo filling and wrapped it around you???????????????
  • peaceissues
    peaceissues Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Maybe a little but not much because all that sugar will only turn into fat plus afterwards you'll gain an even bigger problem; diabetes! Bad idea.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    You would lose weight, but you'd also get scurvy. Fun!

That's a pretty fair trade off to have delicious Oreo cookies all the time!

Yar! He be right about that mateys!
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Yeah but you'd probably get sick.
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    lets say you eat broken glass, you stay within your calorie range but your eating broken glass...just because you stay within your calorie range "is it good for you to eat broken glass?" NO! your body needs more than just a certain amount of fuel...it needs GOOD FUEL!

How many calories is broken glass? I couldn't find it in the database.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I want Oreos now....

I don't eat Oreos anymore; literally the only food I have decided to no longer deal with. I don't know how to eat just a oreo or a handful or oreos or a sleeve of oreos. No, I need the whole darn package, in one sitting. It didn't matter that I would feel awful later, I just had to have them.

Sad day when I ate my last one and swore never again. Sad day.
  • tweetspie
    tweetspie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    MACROS MACROS MACROS!!

1340315264_polo-ralph-lauren.jpg
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    But I heard the "filling" is one molecule away from plastic and just turns into toxins in your colon.

correct that is why you follow up with raspberry ketone cleanse....

Dang, you beat me to this.
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    when i was a kid there was a show on the tube called Real People..and on one episode they showcased a man who pretty much only ate M and M's YES he was rail thin.. ok so not a fitness enthusiast and probably not robustly healthy but it blew my mind when i was like 12 and it still does now,,But now I know WHY he was thin:)
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

you eat broken glass?

broken glass has calories?

never heard of the broken glass diet, must be an emo / goth thing. kinda makes the oreo diet seem like a good idea as its actually based on a digestable but nutritionally devoid food product.

man, that glass must fill you up like forever. make sure you get a bit of fibre tho, I imagine sh!tting glass would be the one of the downsides of the diet other than imminent perforation of the bowel. but yeh, you would probably loose a bunch of weight in the hospital waiting for them replace your internal organs.
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    yes...but you'd not feel, look, or Be well!
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Yes, you will lose weight. WITH NO NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES WHATSOEVER.
  • Dynamis600
    Dynamis600 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    yes of course you could but Tim Tams are a much better choice.:tongue: