detox/juice/short term intense diet

Options
1234568»

Replies

• josiebanks18
    josiebanks18 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Check out Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead (can be watched on Netflix) It documents Joe's juice diet. It seemed to work for him. He recently did a follow up documentary called Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead 2 which discusses other peoples success stories and how to maintain the weight loss. It's more than a weight loss tool. You could incorporate juicing with a balanced healthy diet to get the full benefits of the juice. It can cure health problems
  • WeddedBliss1992
    WeddedBliss1992 Posts: 414 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    actually what kick-started me was to have a full day of eating anything and everything in sight. i went to IHOP and had a huge meal full of pancakes (blueberry!) and bacon, sausage, you name it. i also had donuts for a snack, and then had a cheeseburger for lunch. i followed with eating at a mexican restaurant (my fav) and ate until i almost popped. i followed with tons of soda (i love coke!) and candy. i even ate little debbies for a snack that night, with chocolate covered donuts and a huge glass of milk. i woke up the next day determined and ready to go full-force into a healthy eating "diet plan" to lose weight. now anytime i am craving something, i think back on that day and realize that none of those foods tasted as good as feeling healthy and losing weight. i've lost a bit over 3 lbs in a week and feel that i WILL reach my goal one day.

**edited:
    i am also following the Omni diet, although i'm not using the hCG, just the food/exercise/water intake portion. it's free, just google the info**