30 DAY SHRED .. AGAIN

Options
1235»

Replies

• Nicolette04
    Nicolette04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    On level 2 ... I am finding this level so much harder than level 1. Level 2 is kicking my butt, lol. I am alternating this video with "No More Trouble Zones" and I love that workout!!
  • Nicolette04
    Nicolette04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I can already tell im shrinking. YYEEESSS

Yea, to shrinking!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    OK guys, I've just came across the below work out plan for Jillian lovers! It's a June slim down group - if you bored of the shred then maybe give this a go :-)

DAY 1 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 2 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 4 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 6 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 7 - OFF!
    DAY 8 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 9 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 10 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 11 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 12 - BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 13 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 14 - OFF!
    DAY 15 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 16 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 18 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & 2
    DAY 19 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 21 - OFF!
    DAY 22 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 & 1
    DAY 23 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 25 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 26 - OFF!
    DAY 27 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
    DAY 28 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 29 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 AND THEN LEVEL 1
    DAY 30 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

Interesting !
    I've done 30ds twice - the 1st time 6 days out of 7 and the last 4 out of 7. I think I benefited from the extra rest days the last time.

Just starting the 3rd round, definitely interested in mixing it up with the other workouts!
  • yolokindagirl
    yolokindagirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    On level 2 ... I am finding this level so much harder than level 1. Level 2 is kicking my butt, lol. I am alternating this video with "No More Trouble Zones" and I love that workout!!

I feel ya! Im sore today from doing level 2, but it feels so good! Finally fit into my 12 pants comfortably :)
  • PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Still on Level 2 as I missed a few days, but after 3 weeks and 2 days I am officially down 9.2 lbs!!! I couldn't be happier with this workout or this website. Even my hubby has noticed the difference in the way I look. So pumped to keep losing the weight! The best part of it all is knowing that this weight is gone for good because I am losing it the right way and I'm not going back to my old eating habits.
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have found on level 3, as I have a bad knee and have to use many of the modifications, that level 2 seemed more difficult. Maybe I should just do level 2 my last 9 days.
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! I have a major love/hate relationship with Jillian, but after I was done, I LOVED her!!! That is awesome and your measurements are amazing!! Way to finish!!!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Iv started the 30 day slim down today, did level 1 30 day shred and 30 mins of a kettlebell circuit. Tomorow same again then no more trouble zones which I hate but Il make myself work through it in the evening when the kids are in bed. Only ever got halfway through cicuit 1 before!
    My measurements now are chest 36; waist 29; hips 36 thighs;24. Hoping to lose 2-3inches off waist and an inch off hips and a little off my thighs or at least tone them up abit. Iv not herd many stories of people completing the slimdown so im hopnig for good results if i stick to it
  • trin8ty75
    trin8ty75 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I finished the Slimdown last week. Only lost 3 pounds but I lost 8.75 inches. I'm very pleased with that. I plan to repeat the program starting today or tomorrow
  • bobbydupea
    Options
    I have tried this program SOO many times and always quit in level 2! This time I am doing it a bit different and I do 2 days of a level then on the third day I do cardio at the gym. The fourth day is a rest day and then I pick back up again. I was reading an interview in which Jillian suggested that this was better than doing all 10 days in a row so I thought I'd give it a try. So far it has been really easy to stick to which is the most important thing for me, although it takes a bit longer than the 30 days. Also, I find it really easy to finish the workout when I turn the volume almost all the way down and put my laptop (where I play 30DS) on top of/next to my TV and watch 30 minutes of a TV show while working out. Since I am so familiar with the program I barely ever need to look up at my laptop except to see when they are starting a new circuit! I hope this helps some of you who find the videos boring (I also HATE the music they play!).
  • fayeb88faye
    Options
    Hi iv just started 30ds yesterday I did it twice and oh boy I can hardly move!!
    I'm not doing her diet though but I normally only get 1000 or just over calories a day, also I'm planning on doing this for 60 days and for the last 30 I was going to do the ripped one as well I have took before pics how embarrassing they are also took measurements
    All the best for everyone that's doing it
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I am starting again tomorrow! I did it a few months ago and lost 2 pant sizes and 18 lbs! I loved it so much that I gave a new one away on my weight loss blog! LOL