Need friends? Post here!

Options
There's TONS of post saying the same thing... I NEED FRIENDS! I'M NEW!!!

So lets all post here and add each other!!! :):):)

Replies

• marcuswerstler
    Options
    I agree lol add me
  • cherastuart104
    Options
    I'm new and would love some people I can talk toO, about eating healthy and weight loss, just all the fun stuff! Thanks
  • dooplegoon
    Options
    Friends please! :smiley:
  • jenbob944
    jenbob944 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • 4bettermenow
    4bettermenow Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me...if you are looking for similar stats...I'm 5'2", cw is 178, started at 203. Mom, middle aged, married, etc... I gotta lot to lose still. :)
  • msangsterm
    msangsterm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to add anyone! 36 year old Crossfitting mamma. No weight to lose....just eating clean and training for a half marathon :-).
  • juanitajohnston
    juanitajohnston Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm recently picking up myfitnesspal again. Feel free to add me!
  • jim2550
    Options
    Striiv touch here. Friends help.
  • Havefaith2012
    Havefaith2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need friends! Preferably other clean eaters with open diaries! Thank ya much!
  • cdh2015
    cdh2015 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm not new but definitely would love more friends! I started around Christmas 2013 at 6'1" and 297 pounds. I'm down to 238 pounds and started a new account for 2015. Determined to drop these final 58 pounds this year and get down to my goal of 180! I'm 36 years old, happily married for over 10 years and have two furry babies as you can tell from my profile pic :) I'll help out in any way I can. Have a great day!
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I need friends as well :) 30 y/o mom of 2... lost 30lbs so far looking to lose 40 more!
  • jruiz281
    jruiz281 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me??
  • melamlaw
    melamlaw Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I started in late August 2014. I've lost 24.2 pounds and want to lose at least a total of 50. Mom of 4, with a busy life. My dog is my motivator, along with better fitting clothes. :smiley:
  • jbcrane25
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Would love to have more friends to go down this path... Together with mutual support.
  • marqcutie80
    marqcutie80 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am rededicating myself to health and getting back in shape. I will be supportive and active!
  • T00GlaM0r0US
    T00GlaM0r0US Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends with similar goals. I have a sit down job and struggle with saying no to the sweet stuff, or greasy burgers, or fast food, or home cooked authentic mexican food .. which has caused me to put on a good 60 lbs more than my previous highest weight. I am looking to lose about 130 pounds or 12-14 pant sizes.. looking for people who have time to chat, give advice, and encourage me. THANKS
  • ShinyHappyMe15
    ShinyHappyMe15 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends and a supportive community. I'm a 4'11 mom of 3 kiddos with about 50 pounds to lose. Looking to find a group of women that are willing to be open and committed to a healthy lifestyle.
  • actlikealady1986
    Options
    28 years old. Day 2 of this. Rocky start but I know I can do it. I lost over 40 lbs two years ago and I've since gained 20 back. Tired of feeling tired. Want that rush of success and health back. So HI everyone!
  • JoanaMHill
    JoanaMHill Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I joined back at the end of 2013 and have been bouncing around because of changes in my life, but I'm hoping to stick with it this time and some people to talk to and share encouragement with would definitely help!
  • kasysantana
    Options
    I'm not new. Was out for awhile medical reasons. Ready to get in shape! Add me! :D