Need friends? Post here!

Options

Replies

• Motivated1989
    Motivated1989 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off mfp over the past couple years but have been active as I am determined to lose weight. I am also looking for friends to help motivate me.
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, but I could use some new friends....I've fallen off the weight loss journey wagon and it looks like the majority of my friends have too....almost 3/4 of the friends I have on here haven't logged into the site in over 6 months. Not that I can say anything, because I've been gone for a while too. But I could use some new friends that are here every day that could help me and encourage me. Thanks everyone!!! :smiley:
  • KellyDawnRabon
    Options
    Add me! (:
  • Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Been absent for awhile just getting back into it add me !
  • Csauskojus
    Csauskojus Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Have never been active in the social part of MFP, but I think it would help. I am 5'3" and currently 179 lbs, wife and homeschooling mom of 3. I became a full-time nutrition student in 2013 and promptly gained 35 pounds due to all of the stress! Now I need to take what I am learning and use it to get myself back on track--and would love to have some friends along the way! Add me please :)
  • mummaparkes
    Options
    Feel Free too add me.
    Im Hannah 26, from the UK. Mummy to two boys 4 & 2.
    Lost 32lb so far wanting to loose another 30ish by June.
  • tobyowen2015
    tobyowen2015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • Kristyai3
    Kristyai3 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on MFP since June and most of my friends have dropped out. I've lost 54lbs and am working on the final 30.
  • LynnieKay0415
    LynnieKay0415 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • jklei169
    jklei169 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Northeastern Pennsylvanian here looking to lose 25-35 pounds starting the new year. Outdoor excercise includes cycling, running and swimming. Well more like not drowning with a slight forward movement. Looking for friends to share the journey to better health.
  • jklei169
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

• jklei169
    Options
    Sorry LynnieKay0415. I am new to the forums and have no idea how I added your post to my reply.
  • Theresal77
    Theresal77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My Stats are as follows 5'6'' F current weight 224.3 goal weights 180. Looking for friends to help me stay on track. I did well for a while then fell off track. But time again to get back to what counts. Myself at a healthy weight
  • losingftw
    losingftw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all :) I'm 5'2'' and at 243 right now. I lost about 70 pounds on weight watchers and gained it all back, so I'm here now ready to lose it again!
  • kgangl1028
    Options
    Please add me!!!
  • kimberly422
    Options
    There's TONS of post saying the same thing... I NEED FRIENDS! I'M NEW!!!

So lets all post here and add each other!!! :):):)

ADD ME! I'M ADDING YOU!

• vaavale
    vaavale Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would like a few Friends, my name is Mary, I live in New Zealand, 60yrs young. Weighing 91.6 kg, bout 202 lbs. At this time trying to make up weekly menus.Don't exercise much, (sore knees) WARNING!!! I don't log every day, That's about it for now.
  • CurviiRunnr42
    Options
    I could use more friends. Started out with 9 supportive people & 4 have disappeared! !!
  • eminempark
    Options
    Yeah me too
  • MrsVierkant
    MrsVierkant Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I could use a few more MFP friends as I continue on my awesome journey. I've been on MFP since the summer of 2013. I've been maintaining my weight loss for a year. I'm a 5K runner (thinking about trying a 10K this year); I'm also into yoga and Pilates. I check in everyday and log in my food diary 5-7 days/week. I don't do any "special" diets, just trying to achieve balance in my life. :smiley: Feel free to add me!