Need friends? Post here!

Options

Replies

• vickym1976
    Options
    My old sn was onira76 I forgot my old pw and email address so I've signed up again. Please add me :)

2015 is my year I just know it!
  • dopez24
    dopez24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New to both My fitness pal & joining any sort of community groups but in order to make a change I need all the help I can get. Looking forward to meeting some of you. Hope you all have a happy new year & #stayhealthy B)
  • mrskvthomas2014
    Options
    Hi. I'm new and looking for friends to motivate and support me as I work on losing 50 lbs and get healthy.
  • Rockprincess33
    Options
    Add me!! I want friends especially those that share their diary because it gives me good meal and snack ideas :smiley:
  • tannleggjuliett
    Options
    I'm new here an lookin for new friends to help motivate me:) add me!! :D
  • EssieStar96
    Options
    Add me! I need friends who can help me reach my goal weight.
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, but I'm starting over after gaining a bunch of weight back after some medical stuff. I need some new friends to help me stay on track during this journey.
  • SUMYEEEEEE
    SUMYEEEEEE Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, I could totally use some motivation buddies! :)
  • ephraimshere
    ephraimshere Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Mee :D
  • KalixRedd
    KalixRedd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    New to this journey :) . Would love some friends for motivation and support
  • lalanie17
    lalanie17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    add me please...im new to this....had it before and never used the app till now.
  • Lisa8179
    Lisa8179 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi all, I am not new (deleted my old account) I am 35 years old, married, no kids .. customer service manager so I am on my feet 8 hours a day .. looking for new friends .. feel free to add me :smiley:
  • rcpontillo320
    Options
    Add me please:m :-)

Been at it for 5 days now x
  • tb9907
    Options
    Hello All! I am new to this whole interactive community part of app. just had a baby Dec 5th and figure I'll probably need support in journey I'm undertaking. Operation hot mama us set commence The minus 22 hours. Does anybody else have big goal weight? want lose 50 lbs, I'd love work with you reach our goals
  • stcharles_810
    stcharles_810 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    had to make a new profile so my food diary wont be of to much help right away but I wouldn't mind having some new friends, to bounce some food choices off of. So feel free to add me.
  • tb9907
    Options
    Wow, auto correct really mangled my last comment... I hope you got what I was trying to say there...
  • LButterfly15
    Options
    Hi, I'm also rejoining after some time away. Feel free to add :)
  • mummaparkes
    Options
    Add me ☺
    Hannah 26 from UK. Lost 34lb since June 2014 wanting to loose another 34lb. Need some motivation x
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more motivational friends ! Feel free to add me