craziest thing you have done

Options

Replies

• JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    i was 7 it was not a crime racism is illegal as well

Racism is not illegal! I can hate you if I want to!

Looks like someone's friend list will be shrinking....

This is the internet why would I care if people I dont know are my friends or not? really?

I don't know, but you certainly seem to care an awful lot about a teacher's house that was burnt down several years ago by a young child. I'm sure by now she has had time to rebuild or move on. They say time heals all wounds.
  • Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    i was 7 a child stupid besides no teacher at a achool should tellin kids that

congrats you just proved you are the N word!

I can't believe you just said that. That is completely disgusting and racist. The OP and any other individual with black skin should NOT have to put up with that behaviour. I am not only reporting you but recommended a block on your account. Disgusting.

Really ? He said he set someones house on fire for calling him a name! ever hear of sticks and stone will break my bones but names will never hurt me?

You are stupid for thinking calling some one a name is justifity to hurt them!

you obviously know nothing about racism. Does a whiteboy burning down someones house make them a hugely, disgusting word, that has stemmed from systemic issues of oppressing racialized persons. Go join the KKK and maybe one day your house can be burnt to the ground too.

edit to summarize: IT IS NEVER OKAY TO CALL SOMEONE A RACIAL SLUR DUMB-*kitten*

You are clearly a liberal dumbass and you and everyone else needs to get up and over your *kitten*
    It is you and the OP, who make a big deal over name calling that keep racism alive.

no, it is the continuance of thinking it is okay, and that the word ****** is only held for certain 'bad' black people. go **** yourself you racist piece of trash.

I am so glad I got you so mad!

But Really I can hate who ever I want for whatever reason I want. And see you are calling me names does that mean I can come find you and burn your house down?

Sticks and Stone will break my bones But Names will never hurt ME!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I recieved an oral "commendation" in the back seat of a car........yes I know that seems not so crazy..

Her dad was driving and mom in passenger seat....
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

tumblr_mniv487FUI1qc3ju8o2_500.gif

.... This gif is irrelevant, I just really wanted to use it.

Because PIE! :drinker:
  • smantha32
    Options
    I was 20 years old and owned my first house. I had a roommate and we thought it'd be cool to get one more roommate to help out with bills and whatever. I put an ad in the paper and had a pretty decent guy respond. He had a deposit, job, car, etc and seemed like an overall nice guy. To celebrate I told them I would buy us some beers and we'd chill out. Well the new guy wanted Golden Grain (for those who don't know this stuff is potent). Me and my previous roommate had never drank anything like this. So anyways I had one shot and a few beers and was working on cars that night. My other two roommates got sloppy drunk and by this time were acting ignorant. I wanted to go to bed, so we're all heading to sleep and I hear old roommate yelling at new roommate that he can't drive as he knew I didn't allow people to drive drunk. I come around the corner to see new roommate knock old roommate out cold.

So I jump down the stairs and me and new roommate start fighting which somehow ended up in the garage. I tripped and fell backwards and the new roommate got some garden shears and proceeded to try and stab me. He got me a few times in the chest but not too bad. I get to my feet and hit him with a 2x4 and proceed to bear hug him. I'm talking to him trying to get him to calm down and he's actually talking rationally and everything was all good so I let him go. Then old roommate runs in screaming "I called the cops and they're on their way!" New roommate goes "I'm not going back to prison!" to which I replied ":O" and then got hit with the same 2x4 I hit him with.

Now we're outside in the driveway and new roommate is in his car. I'm trying to stop him (why at this point I just don't know) so his driver door is open and he's in the car and pulls out a rambo knife (one side is serrated and the other is sharp) and proceeds to stab me, I locked his arm and the knife was cutting into my chest. I knock the knife loose and stab him in the leg at this point he puts the car in reverse and slams on the gas. I got trapped in the driver side door (hanging on) and my head, his car door, and an electrical box all meet at the same time. Which knocked me out, I came too when he ran over my legs. At this point I'm a bloody mess and just in bad shape. I crawl into the house and call 911. The cops come and I swear I can't make this up. I'm freaking out hyperventilating my roommate is passed out drunk and the cops go "where is the girl!" somehow in this whole mix the cops came in guns blazing because we had a meth lab and were raping girls to which I replied ":O". So the cops didn't believe our story about the new roommate and they destroyed my house looking for drugs.

When they asked me my name and what not I couldn't really talk all that well and was just in and out of consciousness. So me and my old roommate get hauled off to jail. We get thrown in the drunk tank and this guy comes up to my old roommate and goes "I like your shoes" to which he replies "Got them at payless 29.99 you can get some" to which the other guy says "Nope, I'll just take yours". I don't remember any of this I had blacked out but apparently me and the shoe snatcher got into a fight and the cops had to break it up and were taking me to solitaire. When we are in the halls I saw new roommate and just snapped I ended up fighting him and some cops and wracked up a lot of assault charges (I'm not a violent person but this guy hit me with his car and stabbed me I was mad).

So anyways..
    I'm in solitaire and the only thing I can tell you is it's cold and I had lost a lot of blood so I'm freezing. I remember ripping apart the little mattress so I could lay inside of it. I came in and out of consciousness that entire night. I woke up to hearing my mom go "Where is my son of a bi*** son" and the door being opened, asked the guy if I could just stay here it was safer. When my mom saw me she went nuts my head had swelled up I was completely shredded. We immediately went to the hospital where I receive cat scans and stitches. The doc said if I would had fallen asleep I probably would had died! So the next day we go speak with the Sheriff and I had wracked up a bunch of assault charges and some against an officer (I apparently hit an officer when they were pulling me off old roommate). After looking at the hospital records and hearing the story a lot of the charges were dropped later the only one that stuck was an MUI which I agreed to because I had been drinking that night.

I found out that they arrested new roommate in my neighborhood! He had gotten lost and was trying to break into someones house. When the police asked who he was he told them "John Doe" (which is a felony didn't know that) and then when they finally figured out who he was he had a warrant for robbery in Texas so they were sending him to Texas. His mom came to the house a few days later and apologized for her son's behavior but it wasn't her fault.

wow. I think this guy wins. lol
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    ............. married my husband 2 weeks after meeting him. We're still together :happy:

still together, an hour later? a week? a year? lol

5 kids, oldest almost 18 :laugh:
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Not really crazy but stupid....I rode my bike off the roof of my friends two-story house. It was when "*kitten*" was popular and we were trying to make our own video's of stupid stuff:P Luckily it was winter so I landed in a snow bank. Also, road the bike down the stairs from her front door. There was no snow at the bottom just ice. I wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree!
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I was statoned in Augsburg, Germany and we were at the NCO club. I was never a big drinker so I was only a few into it.
    Well, my friend Wes comes along with these two girls. After hanging out a bit and more drinking, we decided that we all wanted to go party in Stuttgart.
    My car was broken but one of the girls had a set of wheels.
    A 1991 Mazda Miata.
    So, the FOUR of us got in her Miata. I was the least drunk so I was the driver.
    Four of us bombing down the Autobahn with the top down and radio up.
    I sill look back and smile.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?
  • smantha32
    Options

even if they are older I think it is justified. I work with youth and have had one call him because the court mandated them to do counselling. Reason, they were called the N word one too many times by someone and decided to kick their *kitten*. They were like 15. Good for them. I truly believe that other child learned a HUGE LESSON that day.

No. burning someone's house down because you got called a name isn't justifiable. No matter how old you are.
  • dfb2156
    dfb2156 Posts: 225
    Options
    i laugh when i see all these hateful thing lol cuz when 2012 was a big deal i prayed for us then realized that gos should be mad at his disciples theirs so much hate one persons good deed doesnt account for a whole world of hateful people some one need to sit down with that girl and have a talk
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    these are some good stories, and while the roommate from hell is a great one i think d9123 has won so far

the fighting back and forth is sorta how i imagine watching a dog lick the peanut butter from the roof of its mouth would entertain me, as in it wouldnt
  • Shannonpurple
    Options
    i laugh when i see all these hateful thing lol cuz when 2012 was a big deal i prayed for us then realized that gos should be mad at his disciples theirs so much hate one persons good deed doesnt account for a whole world of hateful people some one need to sit down with that girl and have a talk

What I said was not really hateful, I said that by acting upon the racist slur you just prove your stereotype and that you are the racist slur. I am actually not that racist and believe I can hate anyone for whatever reason I want.
    I don’t think that any word justify violence even when the words are hateful!
    STICKS AND STONES WILL BREAK MY BONES BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME!
  • Shannonpurple
    Options
    i was 7 a child stupid besides no teacher at a achool should tellin kids that

congrats you just proved you are the N word!

I can't believe you just said that. That is completely disgusting and racist. The OP and any other individual with black skin should NOT have to put up with that behaviour. I am not only reporting you but recommended a block on your account. Disgusting.

Really ? He said he set someones house on fire for calling him a name! ever hear of sticks and stone will break my bones but names will never hurt me?

You are stupid for thinking calling some one a name is justifity to hurt them!

you obviously know nothing about racism. Does a whiteboy burning down someones house make them a hugely, disgusting word, that has stemmed from systemic issues of oppressing racialized persons. Go join the KKK and maybe one day your house can be burnt to the ground too.

edit to summarize: IT IS NEVER OKAY TO CALL SOMEONE A RACIAL SLUR DUMB-*kitten*

You are clearly a liberal dumbass and you and everyone else needs to get up and over your *kitten*
    It is you and the OP, who make a big deal over name calling that keep racism alive.

no, it is the continuance of thinking it is okay, and that the word ****** is only held for certain 'bad' black people. go **** yourself you racist piece of trash.

I am so glad I got you so mad!

But Really I can hate who ever I want for whatever reason I want. And see you are calling me names does that mean I can come find you and burn your house down?

Sticks and Stone will break my bones But Names will never hurt ME!

names calling and racism are two different things. However, I wouldn't expect a racist to even begin to process that.

What I said was not really hateful, I said that by acting upon the racist slur you just prove your stereotype and that you are the racist slur. I am actually not that racist and believe I can hate anyone for whatever reason I want.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options

Names can hurt, and often times can take longer to heal from emotional trauma than physical (depending on the degree). Many young people commit suicide due to this so called "name calling" and words.
  • Shannonpurple
    Options

Names can hurt, and often times can take longer to heal from emotional trauma than physical (depending on the degree). Many young people commit suicide due to this so called "name calling" and words.

Still does not justify violence!

If you are that emotionally hurt talk to a Therapist !
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    ...tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

lol, awesome! I was on the edge of my seat like what happened!! what happppppppeeennnnnned!!!!
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options

Still does not justify violence!

If you are that emotionally hurt talk to a Therapist !

you know, you can apologize and reflect on your racism instead of this crap....oh wait, you are really proving to be an ignorant conservative.:noway:
  • dfb2156
    dfb2156 Posts: 225
    Options
    your being hateful by using the word your not only discriminating me but a whole generation of people stating somthing is wrong with me cuz the color of my skin i know what the deffintion of the word is but its a harmeful word glad that applyes for u you should talk on onther topic like manners
  • musicmint
    musicmint Posts: 469
    Options
    CRAZIEST THING...hmm tried out for American Idol LOL seemed crazy for me
This discussion has been closed.