craziest thing you have done

Options

Replies

• logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Skiing A-Basin in Colorado. Any ski slope that you have to hike up to, then jump off a 20 foot cliff just to reach the slope is nuts! I'm glad I did it though.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I pooped on a car windshield while it's wipers were on.

I thought it was hysterical until I realized the car was mine.
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    i was 7 name one boy at that age that doesnt like fire plus being a father in not fit for dumb people **** your grammer half the world text and doesnt use grammer **** i was 7 does any one know how old that is or if you can be charged at that age yeah if i was 18 and set someones house on fire yeah thats dumb all people do on here is talk **** pretty easy when its not face to face i guess
    Well, um...geez, what did you hope to gain from posting this? You got the recognition you wanted. Some good, some bad. Just like any other post. :indifferent:
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    tore that little tag off my mattress... I don't care anymore.. :noway:
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    In the 1960s -- I was in my mid teens-- two friends and I dressed in suits and went to Idlewild Airport (Kennedy had not yet gone to Dealey Plaza), went through every door that said authorized personnel only, wound our way down to the tarmac, quietly went up a set of steps rolled up to an airplane's open door and boarded. There were crew members still in the cockpit. We hid in the back seats then looked around and realized the plane was filthy and had just landed so we snuck off. All without being seen. We then joined a group of French Tourists boarding their plane, also on the tarmac also with the tall set of steps rolled up to the door. We tried to board with the tourists to go to France but got stopped because we didn't have boarding passes. We told the stewardess we were saying bye to our relatives but were not allowed to go onboard. Somewhere in France are people looking at old photos wonder who the heck those three nice boys smiling and waving in their pictures were.

Posted a picture of the three of us. Jimbo, Billy The Hat and yours truly. Jimbo and I are best friends still and see each other (along with the wives) at least once a week. The Hat suffers from PTSS and lives with his wife up north.

Haha! That's awesome!
    I agree! Best story yet!!
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options

tumblr_mnlkb2SMV61s5bb8ko1_500.gif
    You make a thread called "craziest thing you have done." People call you crazy for the crazy thing you have done. Did you really not prepare yourself for this?

They called him uneducated, stupid and made gun of his grammar actually.

tumblr_lrh7hqNIM51qii6tmo1_500.gif
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

You make a thread called "craziest thing you have done." People call you crazy for the crazy thing you have done. Did you really not prepare yourself for this?

make gun?
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Had sex with a lady that told me she couldn't attain orgasm unless I inflicted pain on her.

Oh, wait... Craziest THING I've ever done.

Cliff diving.
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    make gun?

Typo. I'm sure you can figure it out. If not I'll give you a few hints.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options

Not that I condone name-calling of any sorts, but to be fair, he was the first one to throw the word "stupid" around.

Although I'm not sure if he was calling somebody else stupid or if he was saying that he was a stupid child. I dunno... Some commas could have helped there.
    tumblr_mniv487FUI1qc3ju8o2_500.gif

.... This gif is irrelevant, I just really wanted to use it.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Get caught growing cannabis.
  • LouAnn71464
    LouAnn71464 Posts: 28
    Options
    Nothing as crazy as some of you have done. I'm basically a pretty mellow type person. I met my husband on line through yahoo personals (Feb. 2009), met in person in March, in May we became engaged then in September we got married. We planned our wedding date based on the Tennessee Volunteers football schedule. I wanted to go to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg for our honeymoon and he wanted to make sure there wasn't a football game in TN at the time. After we scheduled our honeymoon we then made plans for our wedding.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    punched my ex in the eye :noway: :explode: :devil: :laugh:
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I got deported from a country in eastern europe once.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Jumped out of a perfectly good airplane.
  • Wag1one
    Wag1one Posts: 46
    Options
    I fell in love.
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I was 20 years old and owned my first house. I had a roommate and we thought it'd be cool to get one more roommate to help out with bills and whatever. I put an ad in the paper and had a pretty decent guy respond. He had a deposit, job, car, etc and seemed like an overall nice guy. To celebrate I told them I would buy us some beers and we'd chill out. Well the new guy wanted Golden Grain (for those who don't know this stuff is potent). Me and my previous roommate had never drank anything like this. So anyways I had one shot and a few beers and was working on cars that night. My other two roommates got sloppy drunk and by this time were acting ignorant. I wanted to go to bed, so we're all heading to sleep and I hear old roommate yelling at new roommate that he can't drive as he knew I didn't allow people to drive drunk. I come around the corner to see new roommate knock old roommate out cold.

So I jump down the stairs and me and new roommate start fighting which somehow ended up in the garage. I tripped and fell backwards and the new roommate got some garden shears and proceeded to try and stab me. He got me a few times in the chest but not too bad. I get to my feet and hit him with a 2x4 and proceed to bear hug him. I'm talking to him trying to get him to calm down and he's actually talking rationally and everything was all good so I let him go. Then old roommate runs in screaming "I called the cops and they're on their way!" New roommate goes "I'm not going back to prison!" to which I replied ":O" and then got hit with the same 2x4 I hit him with.

Now we're outside in the driveway and new roommate is in his car. I'm trying to stop him (why at this point I just don't know) so his driver door is open and he's in the car and pulls out a rambo knife (one side is serrated and the other is sharp) and proceeds to stab me, I locked his arm and the knife was cutting into my chest. I knock the knife loose and stab him in the leg at this point he puts the car in reverse and slams on the gas. I got trapped in the driver side door (hanging on) and my head, his car door, and an electrical box all meet at the same time. Which knocked me out, I came too when he ran over my legs. At this point I'm a bloody mess and just in bad shape. I crawl into the house and call 911. The cops come and I swear I can't make this up. I'm freaking out hyperventilating my roommate is passed out drunk and the cops go "where is the girl!" somehow in this whole mix the cops came in guns blazing because we had a meth lab and were raping girls to which I replied ":O". So the cops didn't believe our story about the new roommate and they destroyed my house looking for drugs.

When they asked me my name and what not I couldn't really talk all that well and was just in and out of consciousness. So me and my old roommate get hauled off to jail. We get thrown in the drunk tank and this guy comes up to my old roommate and goes "I like your shoes" to which he replies "Got them at payless 29.99 you can get some" to which the other guy says "Nope, I'll just take yours". I don't remember any of this I had blacked out but apparently me and the shoe snatcher got into a fight and the cops had to break it up and were taking me to solitaire. When we are in the halls I saw new roommate and just snapped I ended up fighting him and some cops and wracked up a lot of assault charges (I'm not a violent person but this guy hit me with his car and stabbed me I was mad).

So anyways..
    I'm in solitaire and the only thing I can tell you is it's cold and I had lost a lot of blood so I'm freezing. I remember ripping apart the little mattress so I could lay inside of it. I came in and out of consciousness that entire night. I woke up to hearing my mom go "Where is my son of a bi*** son" and the door being opened, asked the guy if I could just stay here it was safer. When my mom saw me she went nuts my head had swelled up I was completely shredded. We immediately went to the hospital where I receive cat scans and stitches. The doc said if I would had fallen asleep I probably would had died! So the next day we go speak with the Sheriff and I had wracked up a bunch of assault charges and some against an officer (I apparently hit an officer when they were pulling me off old roommate). After looking at the hospital records and hearing the story a lot of the charges were dropped later the only one that stuck was an MUI which I agreed to because I had been drinking that night.

I found out that they arrested new roommate in my neighborhood! He had gotten lost and was trying to break into someones house. When the police asked who he was he told them "John Doe" (which is a felony didn't know that) and then when they finally figured out who he was he had a warrant for robbery in Texas so they were sending him to Texas. His mom came to the house a few days later and apologized for her son's behavior but it wasn't her fault.
This discussion has been closed.