craziest thing you have done

Options

Replies

• Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    One time I was having a bad day so I did a U-turn at an intersection with no U-turns allowed! I can't believe I stooped so low! :cry:
  • Sweaty_N_Hungry
    Options
    i was 7 a child stupid besides no teacher at a achool should tellin kids that

tumblr_mldya3UW3w1rlsczgo1_500.gif

Yeah, same face here...goodness gracious.
  • Abstraktimus
    Abstraktimus Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    In the 1960s -- I was in my mid teens-- two friends and I dressed in suits and went to Idlewild Airport (Kennedy had not yet gone to Dealey Plaza), went through every door that said authorized personnel only, wound our way down to the tarmac, quietly went up a set of steps rolled up to an airplane's open door and boarded. There were crew members still in the cockpit. We hid in the back seats then looked around and realized the plane was filthy and had just landed so we snuck off. All without being seen. We then joined a group of French Tourists boarding their plane, also on the tarmac also with the tall set of steps rolled up to the door. We tried to board with the tourists to go to France but got stopped because we didn't have boarding passes. We told the stewardess we were saying bye to our relatives but were not allowed to go onboard. Somewhere in France are people looking at old photos wonder who the heck those three nice boys smiling and waving in their pictures were.

Posted a picture of the three of us. Jimbo, Billy The Hat and yours truly. Jimbo and I are best friends still and see each other (along with the wives) at least once a week. The Hat suffers from PTSS and lives with his wife up north.

Haha! That's awesome!
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Saw the carnival in town one day and decided it looked like fun...so I left with them. Traveled for 5 years. Loved it!
  • BreeFeelinFree
    Options
    That 10 year stint of hallucinagenics !
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I constructed an explosive device in a shaped charge, mostly from field stripped model rocket engines. I took my girlfriends lawn gnome to a public park. She wanted me to blow up the lawn gnome. Well I ignited it. It failed to explode, but had an epic lawn gnome fireball fire out of it. This alerted the police and since I was under 16 at the time. The only ID I had on me was my friends library card.
    so I'm going to say the craziest thing I ever did was give the wrong ID to a officer of the law.

This was pre-9-11, so nobody cared.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Had a naked party. For realz. All the guest were nekkid.

If there wasn't hummus there then it wasn't a party

There was guacamole. So yes it was.

No hummus no party

max-baby.gif

Whatevs. You're just mad because you weren't invited.

whatevs.gif
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Had a naked party. For realz. All the guest were nekkid.

If there wasn't hummus there then it wasn't a party

There was guacamole. So yes it was.

Did you have buffalo wings and chips also?

I went to a naked party and all they had was beer, lame!
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    im not dumb graduated high school college and have a daughter i was 7 a kid people your ****ing dumb

You need to demand a refund.
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    im not dumb graduated high school college and have a daughter i was 7 a kid people your ****ing dumb

You need to demand a refund.

bahahahaah
  • ndegwa
    ndegwa Posts: 169
    Options
    Ive ridden an ostrich
    Flown a plane
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options

Did they not teach a typing or grammar class at these high school and colleges?
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    In college we blindfolded and took the freshmen pledges of the fraternity to a creepy old cemetery in the middle of nowhere and left them there. About 15 minutes later we returned to pick them up (we're not THAT mean), and the dude who lived across from the cemetery came out of his house, shotgun in hand, yelled "GET OUT OF HERE!!!" and fired a shell into the ground.

Yes, we hauled *kitten* down that dirt road, and never returned.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    set my teachers house on fire

somehow, I think that is beyond crazy and straight into criminal...... :noway: wtf?!?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    she called me the n word when i first moved to montana from florida it was hard dealing with racism i snapped

there's a show on tv for things like this. What's it called? Oh, right. Snapped. That's awful that she called you that, but its not a reason to commit a crime!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    flipped off a hells angel.....
  • Briko3
    Briko3 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Craziest thing I did was while teaching in Montana. I made the mistake of calling one of my students the n word. Karma's a b$%# though, and that kid burned my house down. Never did that again!
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Craziest thing I did was while teaching in Montana. I made the mistake of calling one of my students the n word. Karma's a b$%# though, and that kid burned my house down. Never did that again!

2ugi5n9.gif
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

I think what is being said is that admitting to a crime in a public forum is not the best idea. No one is trying to question your level of education or ability to procreate.

My crazy thing that I am willing to admit which is semi-illegal is quarry jumping. So fun, until security shows up.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    I punched out a teacher when I was 16. He was criticizing my work ( which was fine by me ) but he then went on to criticise my mother's parenting ( which wasn't ).
    I actually ended up quite friendly with his daughter, so the next year I invited her to my formal ( or prom if you're in America ).
    His face was a picture when I turned up at his house in a tux to collect his little princess!
This discussion has been closed.