what do you eat for breakfast?

Options
I usually only drink a cup of organic coffee and nothing else. I KNOW this cannot be helping my weightless progress. I want to start eating breakfast!
I would love some wholesome and tasty ideas(:

Replies

• GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    I had a yogurt. I think tomorrow I will have an English Muffin.
  • Silver14
    Silver14 Posts: 141
    Options
    I can't be bothered sitting and eating most days (unless its grab and go like yogurt etc), so pretty much always a protein shake. Healthy, filling, fast and tasty :)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I usually only drink a cup of organic coffee and nothing else. I KNOW this cannot be helping my weightless progress. I want to start eating breakfast!
    I would love some wholesome and tasty ideas(:

Nothing.
    Zero.
    El Zilcho.
    Nada.

I'm losing weight quite easily. I eat lunch and dinner, but just for the life of me cannot eat anything for breakfast. I literally get angry about breakfast. It's irrational, but it is me. :)

I will drink a juice that I log for breakfast but I have it after having been working for 4-6 hours already.
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I know that many dieticians are very gung ho about the whole breakfast thing but I think that if you really don't want to, or can't, eat that early - then don't force it.

I drink coffee. if i am going to the gym, i'll eat a small banana or one whole grain cracker before i go. After the gym, sometimes i'm starving and sometimes not - so i'll eat a plain lo fat yogurt or some hard cheese, sometimes a fruit. i used to eat oatmeal but I am trying to lose weight so i stopped (I know it's healthy but i'm trying to cut back on carbs).

other ideas - google "low carb breakfast muffins" - eggs, veg, cheese - you bak in muffin tins and then you can freeze till ready to eat.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    today my protein shake, cantaloup (one cup) and red grapes (one cup)... I'm starting to get hungry again.
  • KickboxFanatic
    KickboxFanatic Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    4 oz Noosa Yoghurt
    1/3 cup raw blueberry and raspberries
    1 teaspoon chia seed
    2 teaspoon flax seed
    1/4 cup raw oats
    1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
  • sierrajordon
    sierrajordon Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    thanks for the ideas! (:
  • heystephie
    heystephie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wholemeal bread with peanut butter :)
  • emma19797
    emma19797 Posts: 18
    Options
    Coffe...barely a day without coffe....but i keep it low cal, and something simple like a yogurt or a small salad...banana or a small lettuce and ham sandwich :D
  • mjlong
    mjlong Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Eggs, Eggs, and some more eggs :) alone or with turkey bacan or sausage. I work out in the mornings so I also have a protein shake.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Ummm,today, a doughnut and coffee...:blushing:

Usually, greek yogurt or a smoothie.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Instant oatmeal, or a cup of raisin bran and a cup of milk.
  • FierceFox81
    FierceFox81 Posts: 89
    Options
    1 c. Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk
    1 c. Frozen mixed berries
    1 scoop vanilla protein

All blended up. Frozen yummy goodness I get to enjoy each morning at 5 am on my drive to work. Some days I change up the flavoring with different fruits.
  • pig2201
    pig2201 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    1 Scrambled egg and smoked ham with two slices of toast sets me up for the day.
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Coffee, Cream and a peach.
    But in two hours I will eat a protein powder, blueberry, banana and apple smoothie. (I like my second breakfasts lol)
  • georgygirl
    georgygirl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Usually cereal sometimes boiled egg and piece of toast
  • its4eli
    its4eli Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I ate half a watermelon today (Melon 1 - Seedless Watermelon). It's only 100 calories, 0 grams of fat, it makes me feel extremely full... and I don't have to cook it which is always a plus for me in the mornings :noway:

Yesterday I had a boiled egg and a cup of green tea (Only 70 calories, but the egg is 70% the daily value of choloesterol, so careful with that)
  • RobynLB83
    RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I keep trying to give up protein powder. When I am eating it, I look forward to chocolate protein mug cake for breakfast every morning. The reason I'm having trouble giving it up :)
  • composite
    composite Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Porridge every bloody day... from tomorrow it will be porridge with a scope of protein powder.
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    i usually don't eat breakfast but when i do its small. a banana or packet of oatmeal.