Any 20/30 somethings want to be friends???

Options

Replies

• jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'll be 30 next week :o Also a mom of two and I have about 35lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • nickinoo92
    nickinoo92 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    add me :-) trying to loose my final stone, already lost 2.5 stone
  • Kelsey1317
    Kelsey1317 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 I'll be 20 in May- just moved out of my boyfriends apartment a couple weeks ago.. Really just trying to turn my life back around and I want to get healthy. I want to get into healthy habits like running and eating better, and I'm trying to go back to school and just be all around happy again.. It's hard but I'm so ready. I'd love a friend focused on similar goals. :) feel free to add me
  • Katerina9408
    Katerina9408 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    jnnfrch wrote: »
    I'm not strictly new but lost focus due to being pretty ill last year..

Now that its 2015, I really want to get back on the badnwagon and drop the weight, ideally around 50lbs???

Im 24 and if anyone a similar age/mindset as me would want to be my friendddd, we can share the journey and motivate eachother!

Thanks guys for your support :)

Hi I am 20 you can add me :) I have lost 6 kilos in the last month or so,so now I am trying to build muscule.
  • SilverRose89
    SilverRose89 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    25 here, feel free to add me :)
  • johnjlangdoniv
    Options
    36 here from Southern California but working in India as a researcher until June.
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    27 from Canada. 13 down, 12 to go.
  • Shahs31
    Shahs31 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 23 from the uk, looking to lose 30lbs, feel free to add me :)
  • smcota85
    Options
    I'm also looking for some friends to motivate each other. :) feel free to add me!
  • FluffEVERYWHERE
    FluffEVERYWHERE Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, from Wisconsin, and hoping to lose around 70lbs. :) All are welcome to be my friend.
  • lonelyresearcher
    Options
    I'm 27 and need to lose 20 lbs. Please add me as a friend! :D
  • 509katrina
    509katrina Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Sorry I don't have a pic yet but will get one on soon. I am kind of a newbie and need to lose 150 pounds. I would love to have some buddies to help each other on the road to freedom
  • ndulgetoday
    ndulgetoday Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and have around 40 pounds to shed! Feel free to add me! I actively log!
  • Lmrboston1
    Lmrboston1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me please, I need friends :)
  • NDanforth
    Options
    Hello! I'm 26 and trying to lose about 40 lbs. I recently had a baby and have managed to lose all the extra weight I gained but want to keep going. Feel free to add me.
  • katytherunner1
    Options
    Hiya! New to this too, and 24! Feel free to add me
  • geremia_aceto83
    Options
    Hi
    I'm 31, and have been failing to loose weight for the last 3 years always falling back into bad habits. I'm trying to lose 70 lbs so it would be great to have a friend or some friends to help keep me on track.
  • jnaylor342014
    jnaylor342014 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am definitely looking to add friends for motivation! About 20lbs to lose!
  • BrideVD
    Options
    I'm 27 and from United States!! Please friend me.. I love having positive women my age to help motivate me & I promise to be a positive motivator as well :smile: