Any 20/30 somethings want to be friends???

Options

Replies

• TheDaniProject
    Options
    29 will be in those dirty thirties soon. Feel free to add me!! B)
  • mirandarz7
    mirandarz7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and want to lose 20lbs. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • beets4us
    beets4us Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm also 24, looking to lose 20 pounds. Add me!
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 will be 28 in March. I been on this site since May, feel free to add me :) I have 63 lbs to go 101 down. woooo hah
  • becky240
    Options
    Im 28, getting married in June! Looking to lose as much as i can till then but ultimately i want to lose around 30lb, have lost 30 lbs already but new to MFP. Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • emjoco15
    emjoco15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. 24 with about 55 more pounds to lose. Goal is to lose 2.5 lbs per week and eventually be down to 135. I'll be posting pictures every 10 lbs. Just 3 more til the first progress picture! My best friend is getting married in July and I refuse to be the "fat" one in the photos.
  • hepworthcarys
    hepworthcarys Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 28 and happy for anyone to add me... Just joined yesterday
  • Saf0ra
    Saf0ra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and looking to lost about 30lbs. I'm not new and have actually had an account for quite sometime but am looking to find friends here now that I am sticking to it! Would anyone like to add me?!
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 24, have lost 7 lbs so far and have 11 lbs to go.
  • girlalmighty08
    girlalmighty08 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and live in Vancouver, Canada. I have close to 60 lbs. that I need to get rid of and would love to have some support from people my own age.
  • jessisgonnagetfit
    jessisgonnagetfit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am a 25 year old with about 60lbs to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    25 years old. Want to lose around 30lbs, have already lost 8. Anyone feel free to add!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Trying to get my head back in the game, upto 900days logged in but lost my way recently so any new faces welcome :)
  • bardhibarta
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24 will be 25 soon! I was also suck last year, and between the meds and everything else that was going on I added over 50lb. I have worked on it but only lost about 10. I also need the support and other's ideas. Feel free to add me!
  • meels709
    meels709 Posts: 10 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hey I'd love to have some new friends!!

I'm 23, focusing on the lifestyle so there's not real weight-loss goal in mind.
    I guess somewhere around 30 pounds, give or take, whatever makes me feel happy/comfortable/confident.

edit to add: you'll see in my profile that I'm on my way to being and RD. So if you have any questions about food/nutrition or how to navigate the mounds of *kitten* online about that topic... please ask away! I'm online everyday and I try to be as supportive/motivational as I can :smiley:
  • angelanicole0523
    Options
    I'm 23 and looking to lose about 30 lbs. Tired of starting over and ready to get in shape for good!
  • SarahHowells1
    SarahHowells1 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Sure i'll be friends - i'm 24 :)
  • Blind_Pilot
    Blind_Pilot Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hi!! im kellie from port talbot, south wales i'm 30yrs old and have 34lbs to lose!! feel free to add me everyone!!
  • eapple87
    eapple87 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi! 27, mom of two girls, looking to lose between 30-40 lbs depending on how I feel. I just want to be strong and look healthy so I can be a reflection of a confident woman for my daughters to look up to. Oh and I want a hot butt too ;)

Feel free to add me! I just started on this journey and would love motivation buddies and would gladly return the favour!