100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options

Replies

• djones06321
    djones06321 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 258.. Anyone please feel free to add me!
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    boydmist wrote: »
    I joined a contest at work to hold me accountable. So far everyone has lost but because it goes off % total lost im losing even though I have lost the most weight:( its hard to stay on track

You need to lose on your schedule and on your plan. Anyone can lose lots of weight quick - but that is not sustainable and leads to yo-yo weight. You lose a bunch and gain it back plus more.
    -
    You also mention hating being on a diet. then you need to stop being on a diet. Dieting doesn't work at all. Eating less works. that is not about depriving yourself of something. If you focus on deprivation, once you quit the "diet" you go right back to where you were and more. Rather, this has to be about making different choices and living in a fundamentally different way in the long term.

Chicken is not the answer. A diverse diet with smart choices, portion control and some exercise is the only way to change in a sustainable long-term way. I'm still learning how to do it myself.
  • scorpiopassion
    scorpiopassion Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have about 130lbs to lose, please feel free to add me.
  • elizabethcalley
    elizabethcalley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to mfp and looking to create some support networks. Not really sure how to add people, so I leave that to y'all, but feel free to add me.
  • boydmist
    boydmist Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I know its a lifestyle change. I just have to make sure i dont go back to
    Food for comfort. My personal opinion is that I needed somethjng to hold me
    Accountable so I can start losing. I dont think i will win that competition but i will feel like a winner because the scale will move:)
  • brianda18
    Options
    Hi there! I have about 70 pounds to lose! You can add me :)
  • Rohibelieve
    Rohibelieve Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love to join. And I am desperately in need to loose weight. :s
  • mimartinez87
    mimartinez87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I've lost 12lbs, and I have 91lbs to go. Feel free to add me (anyone?).
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    boydmist wrote: »
    I know its a lifestyle change. I just have to make sure i dont go back to
    Food for comfort. My personal opinion is that I needed somethjng to hold me
    Accountable so I can start losing. I dont think i will win that competition but i will feel like a winner because the scale will move:)

That sounds good. Good luck!
  • justforme007
    justforme007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Currently at 343and needing to kick my own butt, you're free to add me ;)
  • ojettabrown
    ojettabrown Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 200 lbs of excess fat to release. I weighed 392 on Monday Feb.16th. Began eating healthier, tracking with fitness Pal and this morning Thursday, Feb 20th, I weighed 387.4. I need support and am pretty good at supporting others. All who want to join me on this journey to a lighter stronger healthier fitter life..... Please Add me! :)
  • jlecroy74
    jlecroy74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Would love to add more friends. I'm working to lose 100lbs. I started off at 215 and just weighed in at 189 today. Still long way to go. Feel free to add me and I will do the same.
  • rielyjo
    Options
    I have no friends on here and really need motivation and encouragement. Please add me!! I'm excited to start losing!
  • mrsjatty
    mrsjatty Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I really feel the need for support and friendship today, I want to lose 48kg, about 105 ponds. So far down 7.7kg but have hit a plateau. For two weeks that scale has not moved. I know stuff is happening because I had to get out smaller pants, but it us hard not to see a loss. I won't let it stop me keeping going but I feel so disheartened. Would love some friends for this journey
  • shelbyowjohn
    shelbyowjohn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    im in the process of losing 115 pounds. (lost 14 so far)
  • mandilbow
    mandilbow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose. I'd love to be supportive of others who have the same distance to travel as I do, feel free to add me
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    I started with 190 lbs to lose. 121 lost so far. Please feel free to add me!
  • afleming22710
    afleming22710 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have 100lbs+ to lose! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • ncraig627
    ncraig627 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in your support group of people with more than 100 lbs. to lose. I want to lose at least 150 lbs....maybe more. Please add me as one of your friends :) Good luck to you AND me on our journey.
  • JelliKah
    JelliKah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose. Anyone wanna take this journey with me?
    I need to lose 100! I am in!