100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options

Replies

• cathyleabo
    Options
    Nightglo, Protein, protein, protein! and eat every 3 hours. Have at least 6 grams of protein every time you eat, and remember that raw vegies are free, but fruit is not. Raw almonds and beef jerky have been my go to snacks and Luna protein bars are life savers for my sweet tooth.
  • MythicalMe84
    MythicalMe84 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me! I need more friends!
  • tiahe323
    Options
    I'm new here but am looking for people who are have a lot of weight to lose cuz I'm in it for the long haul! I currently weigh 367 and want to lose around 185-200 pounds!
  • marge1946
    marge1946 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    It's a long journey made easier with the support of friends
  • cruciia
    cruciia Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    77 lbs to lose, would love some new friends too. :)
  • toshanik
    toshanik Posts: 3
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose. Anyone wanna take this journey with me?
    I have a lot of weight to lose. Anyone wanna take this journey with me?

I have 82 pounds I desire to separate from... :o so please add me to the goup of winners.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Hello! I originally had 100 to lose, I have about 93 to go lol. We call all do this together!
  • EmergencyGraphics
    EmergencyGraphics Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose. I could use more friends to help me with this journey.
  • Kit_Kat76
    Kit_Kat76 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 50 lbs. Have struggled with weight my entire life, but have slowly seen the numbers creeping up fast. And the motivation dropping. Need to get on track!
  • rhubarb_cakes
    rhubarb_cakes Posts: 14 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm looking at starting Monday and want to loose 80-100lbs. 100 would take me to 126! Feel free to add me. I'm also a fairly new mum at 31!
  • JamieBarrett24
    JamieBarrett24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started and I also have a lot to lose to reach goal. 100lbs to go! I'd love to meet other people with a similar goal. Feel free to add me :)
  • zaralily123
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose 135lbs in total! 7lbs down! Feel free to add me!
  • pateyface
    pateyface Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Starting on Monday and want to lose 80-100lbs. Hope this is the last time I'll have to 'recommit.' Lol. Good luck to everyone. We CAN do it!!! :smile:
  • jasmine1129
    jasmine1129 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too! I have about 120 to lose. I am off to a good start and am feeling really motivated!
  • kiramariehunter
    kiramariehunter Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I have about 130 to lose, I am new here too and would love to be friends with some people with similar weight loss goals.

• Shellee38
    Shellee38 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm at my all time high of 220 and having knee and back issues. I would like to lose 75-100 lbs. I'm off to a good start this week but struggling with healthy meal ideas I can get the kids to eat too
  • Lisa_0527
    Lisa_0527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have 90 pounds to lose so I am here for the long haul feel free to add me and we can support each other. Best wishes everyone!
  • ksharrell48
    ksharrell48 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, 110lbs to go for me. But I will get it done! If anyone needs support, I'll be happy to give it and it would be nice to have some too. All the best to everyone on this journey!
  • Nomadgirl71
    Nomadgirl71 Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I have 110lbs to my dream weightloss goal. I so want another skinny year or years.
  • paigehale1313
    paigehale1313 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I dont have 100 pounds to lose but i have 20 to lose. I would love to elp you lady's also. Feel free to add me x