Calvin and Hobbes...

Options

Replies

• UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,141 Member
    Options
    For someone who lives in his imagination so much, Calvin's quest for meaning and fledgling philosophy is fairly impressive for a six year old...

7yy2v4un6e8i.jpeg
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Calvin and I are on the same page about Saturdays. Break out the Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs and find a cartoon that features idiots, falling anvils and explosions...

For whatever reason best known to itself, MFP is refusing to upload pictures. I'm not sure why. I will try again later. Meanwhile, here is a link to the GoComics where I get my daily C & H...

http://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2018/03/31
  • UncleMac
    Options
    UncleMac wrote: »
    Calvin and I are on the same page about Saturdays. Break out the Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs and find a cartoon that features idiots, falling anvils and explosions...

For whatever reason best known to itself, MFP is refusing to upload pictures. I'm not sure why. I will try again later. Meanwhile, here is a link to the GoComics where I get my daily C & H...

Still not able to upload so I chased a different method...

495c5700e2c301351168005056a9545d
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options

Still not able to upload so I chased a different method...

495c5700e2c301351168005056a9545d

Glad your diligence paid off. I don't know what I would do without my C&H fix! :D
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Definition of somnambulism

1 : an abnormal condition of sleep in which motor acts (such as walking) are performed
    2 : actions characteristic of somnambulism

3gh83zfjfidb.jpeg
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options

1 : an abnormal condition of sleep in which motor acts (such as walking) are performed

3gh83zfjfidb.jpeg

That second definition clears it all up, doesn't it? Hehe

I don't think Hobbes was asleep at all. I think he was playing possum to get Calvin into trouble. It worked too!! :D
  • UncleMac
    Options

3gh83zfjfidb.jpeg

That second definition clears it all up, doesn't it? Hehe

I don't think Hobbes was asleep at all. I think he was playing possum to get Calvin into trouble. It worked too!! :D

Agreed. After all, I don't think Calvin is tall enough to put the cans of tuna onto the countertop.
  • UncleMac
    Options
    MmmmmMMMmm... bug butter...

yww1ywvyxvyh.jpeg
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Since Monday was a statutory holiday in Canada, I wasn't working so today is my Monday. I feel much like Calvin post-cerebellum fusion.

x4ppr2lkv8ax.jpeg
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Since I did most of the cooking back when my kids were around Calvin's age, I'm a bit too familiar with this kind of comment...

ylc5n78yzpaz.jpeg
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Calvin's dad is so wise in the ways of the world...

e0x7djubqdb4.jpeg
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Forty two?

z2b98mqbjr5s.jpeg
  • UncleMac
    Options
    I'm with Hobbes on this one. I don't understand how being irresponsible... or at least blaming others... is more fun...

a1uyep87fm6a.jpeg
  • UncleMac
    Options
    I got a kitten for my son for his birthday and she is a tail chaser. It's hilarious to watch!!

58l972gnz4o5.jpeg
  • UncleMac
    Options
    The polls are notoriously fickle...

uuyrk006wt8o.jpeg
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I got a kitten for my son for his birthday and she is a tail chaser. It's hilarious to watch!!

58l972gnz4o5.jpeg

:) I have a dog who does this when she gets tired.
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »

58l972gnz4o5.jpeg

:) I have a dog who does this when she gets tired.

It's especially fun when they catch the tail and don't know what to do with it.
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Make Dad Great Again? Before anyone loses their minds, I'm a Canadian so US politics aren't interesting to me.

uuy08mftl7ev.jpeg
  • UncleMac
    Options
    "Dad - Repentant But Learning" has a certain charm...

4bsoy7tzv2g1.jpeg
  • UncleMac
    Options
    I know adults who couldn't spell magnanimous let alone use it appropriately in context...

o6m005956407.jpeg