Options

Replies

• Christine_1027
    Options
    hi! I am also looking to lose 20lbs!
  • sweety510
    sweety510 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 4'11 currently weighing 126 starting weight :135 goal weight: 105, so 21 more pound to go! :D
  • JMack1974
    JMack1974 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and currently between 176 and 177. My original goal was to get to 170, but now that I'm closer to my initial goal, I want to bump it up to 160 and then maintain and tone!

I have already lost 36 pounds, over the course of the past 8 months. I am hoping that by my birthday in May, that I can close to my goal weight of 160! I've been keeping up the logging and jogging, as I've lost most of my weight by running!

Ladies, feel free to add me! I'd like more active users on my page & I am also wanting new friends!

• JenPass1977
    JenPass1977 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 37 and 5ft 3", I am now 178 lbs and want to drop 25 - 30lbs by my birthday which is in August. I did lose 21lbs last year but have put most of it back on (as has my husband) due to laziness basically! I need to change my lifestyle, get off my back side and drink less alcohol. Feel free to add me, I need all the motivation I can get!! X
  • Reeder2B
    Reeder2B Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 5'4'' and 162lbs, I am getting married in October so would like to be 135/40 by then. Any friend requests welcome to boost my motivation! :)
  • imjenib
    Options
    Me too! 27ish pounds to go here...5'4" and 152 is not for me anymore. I'm new to this but I've lost six pounds this last week and a half. So excited about how fast I saw results in changing me eating. I had horrible eating habits!! Feel free to add.
  • Lostcoastline
    Lostcoastline Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 20 or 30 pounds. I would like to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight from my first baby. My second baby is 5 months old now so I want to get back into shape. I am 5'2" and 130, which is a lot for my frame.
  • christinamarie1300
    Options
    I am 5"4 and 165.
  • egueits66
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3 and need to lose 25-30 lbs. I was an morbidly obese kid (264 lbs at age 13) and lost over a hundred pounds the old fashioned way. Thirty five years, 3 kids and 2 divorces later, I've put on those 30 lbs because I've gotten comfortable (and
  • lrlara
    lrlara Posts: 4
    Options
    I am 5'8" and have packed on the pounds going from 145 to 157 in about 5 months. I want to get back on track and lose about 25 lbs.
  • rachelsentinel
    rachelsentinel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'5 and 160, so I want to lose 30 pounds. Alright, I really want to lose 35 but I know I am getting unhealthy at that point. I started working in desserts at a local restaurant and have just been watching myself grow...and grow...and grow! I'd love some friends here!
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" 165 lbs looking to get between 140-165. I eat mostly paleo and my primary exercise is running (training for my third half marathon) and yoga. I eat 1400 cals plus roughly half of the activity cals from my garmin tracker. feel free to add me!
  • corinic91
    corinic91 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    5'2'' looking to drop about 20lbs. I'm around 143 right now. Feel free to add me!
  • jneen101
    Options
    Hey all. I'm 5'6 and at my highest weight, 166 lbs. Last year I was around this weight and lost 17 pounds before my wedding. And now I've gained it all back! Looking to lose 15 pounds, 20 would be great but I'm not sure I can do it. I'd like some daily motivation and it's especially helpful to me if you have an open diary so I can get some meal ideas! Please add me!!
  • meowzrmac
    meowzrmac Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and 172. Ten pounds since last March. NEED to lose them and get back to 145. I'm in!

• dianekarimian
    dianekarimian Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try & lose 20 lbs in 10 weeks.. I'm also trying to exercise.. We can do this people...
  • madlynn2
    madlynn2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1'' and at 146 - my highest ever. I need to lose 20-25 lbs. Please add me.
  • fitandstrong2014
    fitandstrong2014 Posts: 11
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hey im 5'6 and weigh 170 I would like to get back down to 120. add me as a friend if you like its always nice to have some support.

Kirlin
  • jennierose79
    Options
    Hi !! 5'6 and at about 165 lbs right now ... I have an 8 year son and am tired of using the pregnancy as an excuse for all the weight I gained. Going to Mexico in May and am insanely motivated to wear a bikini, stretch marks and all lol Looking to get back to my pre preg weight and then some ... 135lbs your mine !!

Could use some friends for motivation !!
    ♡♡♡♡
  • Kate_321
    Kate_321 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    5ft 2 and 147 here. Looking for at least 20lb Liss if possible. Really don't want to fail. Please add me to keep me motivated! X