Females wanting to lose 20-30lbs?

Options

Replies

• annapetisidoro
    annapetisidoro Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! 4'11" here and working towards losing 22lbs.

Started paleo yesterday :) .
  • rpotter879
    Options
    smreid88 wrote: »
    Looking to find some females that are fairly close to their weight loss goal by 20-30lbs.

I'm 5'7" and fluctuate between 165 & 170lbs.

Anyone in the same boat?

• rpotter879
    Options
    I'm the same. 5'7 fluctuate within the same range. It's a constant battle. The problem is I don't know how to eat properly as far as balance. My issue is I don't intake enough food or balance between carbs, proteins etc...
  • cllatham
    cllatham Posts: 3
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm 35, 5'5" and just hit 151 pounds. This is the most I've ever weighed, and I need help. I'm so easily discouraged! Feel free to add me...I need all the help I can get!
  • anchacha
    anchacha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'2" and 145lbs +/- looking to lose about 25lbs. Feel free to add me!

• kuerscmk
    kuerscmk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and 182. I was at 168 at one point, but it slowly started creeping back on. I would love to get back down to 168 and then even down to 150. The more friends in the same boat the better! Feel free to add me!
  • 3kidsomy
    3kidsomy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and have gotten up to 170lbs. I've always been very thin until my job changed to driving all day. I am wanting to loose a minimum of 30 lbs and would love some real people support!
  • SlytherinBat
    SlytherinBat Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'7 and 150 lbs. I hope to lose at least 20 lbs. Please add me.
  • cal1417
    cal1417 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    9 months post partum with my first baby and still would like to lose 20 or more lbs. have always been really into working out but due to an injury I can't really do much cardio at all, so trying to really watch my diet, but it's making the process sooo slow
  • wayngel
    wayngel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My same goals!
  • me11yc25
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and would like to lose around 30lbs. Have lost 10lbs during the summer but gained it all back due to bad eating habits during my last semester in school and the recent holidays.
    Have been going to the gym for the last 5 days and rotating between strength and cardio.
    For me it works best if I record everything (weight, meals, steps, exercises etc..) and I am able to look back and see improvements. As long as I keep doing that I'll be fine. If I don't keep track I'll get back to my old habits...
    So far so good :)
    Add me if you like
  • trking86
    trking86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, 5'4", 164lbs looking to lose about 40lbs. Been MIA since May, just got back at it and I'm going full force.
    Options
    I was 5' 6", 165, and wanting to lose 35 lbs. Now I'm at 138 and close to my goal! Only 8 lbs. left!!!!!
  • fawnfit3
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 4. Weigh about 154. Put on weight after a.c.l. knee surgery. All recovered but i can't seem to lose or maintain to stay at my goal weight around 132-135. Have handles I've never had before and jeans too tight to wear :( goal is to lose 25. Please add me.
  • ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 5'4 and around 170 lbs right now. Hoping to lose at least another 25. Would love to have more friends with similar goals!
  • riegrac
    riegrac Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have just started again. I am 5'8" and weigh 164 pounds looking to loose about 40 pounds. Feel very intimidated!! Friend request always welcome ;) motivation is always a great help.....
  • sdostu
    sdostu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'7, hit 80kg over Christmas! Back under 80 (thank goodness) but want to get back under 70, where I was up until a few years back... add me! Also trying to think + blog positive for the year.
  • avocados9
    avocados9 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 148lbs looking to lose 20-30 also. Add me up!
  • smithsarahann
    Options
    I've just started trying to create a healthier lifestyle for myself in order to lose some weight. I'm 5'3 and 190 pounds. Anyone is more then welcome to add me as a friend on here!
  • MrsSheenaHorner
    Options
    smreid88 wrote: »
    Looking to find some females that are fairly close to their weight loss goal by 20-30lbs.

I'm 5'7" and fluctuate between 165 & 170lbs.

Anyone in the same boat?

Hello! I am 5'4 currently 165lbs.. my goal weight is 130lbs. So 35lbs to lose. I log on regularly. If any ladies want to add me. :)