Insanity Max 30: Starting Jan 12th

Options
123457»

Replies

• troytroy11
    troytroy11 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I just started week one of month two. Several weeks were alternated with weeks packed with treadmill, jogging, race walking, swimming, and elliptical. I took no days off. What I found is that my max time improved and also I went from a 10 minute mile to 7 minute mile. I accidentally repeated week four. It was weird because I did not even snap until sweat intervals that it was a repeat but I guess it was my body's way of telling me I needed it. I made it all the way to the end for all the days of week 4. Now with day one of month two I maxed at 11:30 during hell jumps.
    Some of the first people of this thread must be complete with the program by now. Tammy did you decide to repeat from week one? Is anyone else repeating? How did it all end for some of the first people to start this year? I hope you all finished and would love to hear of your success.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    troytroy11 wrote: »
    I just started week one of month two. Several weeks were alternated with weeks packed with treadmill, jogging, race walking, swimming, and elliptical. I took no days off. What I found is that my max time improved and also I went from a 10 minute mile to 7 minute mile. I accidentally repeated week four. It was weird because I did not even snap until sweat intervals that it was a repeat but I guess it was my body's way of telling me I needed it. I made it all the way to the end for all the days of week 4. Now with day one of month two I maxed at 11:30 during hell jumps.
    Some of the first people of this thread must be complete with the program by now. Tammy did you decide to repeat from week one? Is anyone else repeating? How did it all end for some of the first people to start this year? I hope you all finished and would love to hear of your success.

Sounds like you are doing awesome Troy! Congrats on the success and improving that mile time on top of everything else! Keep up the awesome work. I have a few more days left, got really sick in Jan/Feb and missed a whole week :( So I have 2 days left before I finish. I plan to repeat the program from week 1. I have been committed with workout but my diet has been awful! Way to much winter comfort food, nobody to blame but myself for that. I'm finally getting my diet back in check so I definitely want to repeat because I think I would have received awesome results if I had done better with the diet. Keep up the hard work and I think you are on track to have awesome results at the end of the two months!
  • troytroy11
    troytroy11 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thank you Tammy for the words of encouragement. It is great to read that you only have two days left! That must be such an enormous feeling of accomplishment :) Sorry you fell ill and missed a week. Sometimes when we get sick we appreciate our health so much more; I am glad you are better now. Keep up the good work with the diet and remember when comfort food happens, you can always get back on track and keep focused on the long term and how much your life that is improving!
    Best to you when you repeat week 1, if you remember please post and let us know how much easier it is after this crazy month two.