The "I get to Freak Out" thread...

Options
124»

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    You are totally awesome. I hope that I have that kind of strength if I ever have to stage a recovery like that.
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I must say I am confused as well. But also intrigued. I want to know more. I want the prequel... The back story! I also want the sequel! Has the race been run? How did it go? My thoughts and prayers go out to you! :flowerforyou:

For those who were confused and not intrigues... move on. DOn't post at all. She doesn't need negative vibes. She needs support. If you can't provide it, go away! :explode:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I guess maybe its because I know who this is for, or the fact that I love the creativeness in which it was delivered, or the fact that it wasn't a "Whoa is me!! I ate a cupcake and now I'm doomed and just need to give up and quit because I can't do this!! :sad: " thread, but I loved it!! :heart:

I have totally admiration and respect for those who were mentioned and the many others who can pull themselves up and git 'er done!

Great post, great story, great people!! :drinker: :drinker:

^this

#freeyoovie*

* with the purchase of another MFPer of equal or greater value
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    #freeyoovie*

* with the purchase of another MFPer of equal or greater value

Ooh, do we get to trade a member to get Yoovie back? If so, I have a few that should be on that list that will more than qualify!
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options

For those who were confused and not intrigues... move on. DOn't post at all. She doesn't need negative vibes. She needs support. If you can't provide it, go away! :explode:

Golly thanks so much for clarifiying who can post and who should not. Perhaps I should write the word "awesome" again because i don't think enough people have. Go away.
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options

Golly thanks so much for clarifiying who can post and who should not. Perhaps I should write the word "awesome" again because i don't think enough people have. Go away.

AWESOME!!! :laugh: I don't HAVE to go away!! I am free to post where and when I like!! AND I try to keep it positive, unlike other negative nellies around here!!

Seriously, why waste your time and return if you don't like the original post. Why waster our time? :devil: Inquiring minds want to know!