MFP wives and girlfriends

Options
124»

Replies

• BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

But I am coming to the conclusion (throws some bags of popcorn to the ladies) that you guys have this ideal woman with abs n muscles n big boobs but you all date or are married to regular ladies....

So maybe it is just wishful thinking?

Am I detecting a slight bitter note?
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    < Supa-RockStar......

79gifpagespeedcehg7AKkr_ov_zpsc8b67710.gif
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    1330361911_kate_upton_bikini_dance.gif

I hate you laday!!! Just kidden.. Im just jealous! :sad: :ohwell:
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options

But I am coming to the conclusion (throws some bags of popcorn to the ladies) that you guys have this ideal woman with abs n muscles n big boobs but you all date or are married to regular ladies....

Can I buy a pack of bitter notes, with sugar frosting?
  • SusanaLdn
    SusanaLdn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My wife is hot! When I met her in college she was 20 years old 5'9" and weighed 165 lbs- Five kids, 20 years a crohns disease diagnosis and multiple surgeries later, she now weighs in at 120 lbs soaking wet, and she is still beautiful to me. Everything is smaller on her now, and it bothers her, but I love her just the same. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/428476_4693429944251_961587240_n.jpg

THIS is the difference between living together and marriage.

Are you saying what makes these two people love one another after 20 years is a piece of paper? Like he wouldn't love her anymore and would have left if they were not married? What?
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    My wife is hot! When I met her in college she was 20 years old 5'9" and weighed 165 lbs- Five kids, 20 years a crohns disease diagnosis and multiple surgeries later, she now weighs in at 120 lbs soaking wet, and she is still beautiful to me. Everything is smaller on her now, and it bothers her, but I love her just the same. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/428476_4693429944251_961587240_n.jpg

Are you saying what makes these two people love one another after 20 years is a piece of paper? Like he wouldn't love her anymore and would have left if they were not married? What?

I didn't take it that way. I think what was meant is that some couple only go through the motions and neglect each other. I don't think it was meant as a commentary about the institution of marriage.
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but I really want to marry her and have little Gladiator babies

d4fxzLI.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: Yeah I would want to marry her too...but I have a husband...so I guess she can be our second wife :happy:
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options

She's very pretty!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

Fair enough :laugh:

My wife is a size 2-4 and quite athletic. She also lifts weights. That's not why I'm madly in love with her after 21 years together though. And no, I'm not posting pics.
  • twinketta
    Options

Maybe what this person is trying to say is that they have shared a lot of things that people living together would not feel compounded to share if they were not married.

But am still waiting for all these pics of big boobed, super abs girlfriends and wives :laugh:
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    No. The ultra hot women of this world are like unicorns. They don't really exist and no one dates them. Besides mega rich Russian financiers.

Russian billionaires date Unicorns??? I wanna be Russian billionaire!!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • twinketta
    Options
    No. The ultra hot women of this world are like unicorns. They don't really exist and no one dates them. Besides mega rich Russian financiers.

Russian billionaires date Unicorns??? I wanna be Russian billionaire!!

I properly laughed at that reply...nice!!!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Here's a picture of my girlfriend:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Are they real tho? Can I see a pic of you together (edited of course) :noway:

I highly doubt he's dating Carmen Electra. Just a hunch.

You never know, someone has to be dating her. right?

But I am flattered you thought for a second or two that Carmen might be mine.

I would totally believe Carmen was yours. I'm pretty sure you could bag her. :bigsmile:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I am an MFP wife and girlfriend

lol

My Husband and Boyfriend are both members

:wink:
  • twinketta
    Options

Fair enough :laugh:

My wife is a size 2-4 and quite athletic. She also lifts weights. That's not why I'm madly in love with her after 21 years together though. And no, I'm not posting pics.

Awww kudos to you and your other half, but shame you can not post a pic of your gorgeous wife I am sure you both make a good looking couple
  • johnglenn1973
    johnglenn1973 Posts: 274
    Options
    Well since you asked...she's going to be real mad because she's got an image to uphold and says I cramp her style...

hahaha.jpg