Focus T 25 Challenge

Options
bezo321
bezo321 Posts: 30 Member
I need a group of people who can start and complete Focus T 25 with me. Motivate and support each other.

Replies

• Missy022014
    Missy022014 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have T25, did the 1st 2 workouts and stopped. I'd love to join this group and actually do the workouts, I did pay a pretty penny for them!
  • lyonjid
    lyonjid Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started them last spring and once I actually got past the initial.....OMG....I started to really like it! I fell off the wagon in August - but want to get started again! Let's do it!!
  • buttrfli322
    buttrfli322 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just finished day2! My youngest is 3mths and I need to get back in shape to keep up with all four, work full-time, and be a wife! I'm down to motivate and support!!!
  • bezo321
    Options
    Hi, nice to hear from you and congratulations on completing your 2 nd day. I also did my day 2 today:) . It is good we can all motivate each other. Keep it up!!!!
  • bezo321
    Options
    So we can do it!!!!
  • bezo321
    Options
    Everyday we will post our workout !! We are ready for the challenge!!!
  • Missy022014
    Options
    I just finished alpha cardio day 1!! My legs feel like lead! I do have a question...what do you log the workouts as in your diary?
  • FreakyStyley
    FreakyStyley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    yesterday i did day 3 - total body.. the first two days were difficult, but day 3 was the worst.. and today everything hurts
  • FreakyStyley
    FreakyStyley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    how do you log the exercise?
  • bjornconard
    Options
    I think you should log this as a Indoor Cardio workout or Circuit training.
  • Missy022014
    Options
    I logged it as circuit training last night for day 1, I earned about the amount of calories I expected so I figured that would work!
  • Davis1128
    Davis1128 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started T25 Monday so I guess I fall in line with everyone else. I've done it before but stopped after a few weeks. I am planning to stick with it this time.
  • TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I started T25 last night but plan to get caught up this weekend. I didn't realize how bad of shape I had gotten into until I worked out again for the first time in like 4 months =/
  • FIRSTLADYIII
    FIRSTLADYIII Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to join u guys for inspiration. ..Maybe push each other through. I dusted off my T 25 :) and did the first 2, even though I was so sore from the 1st one. I know it gets better with time. MFP -FIRSTLADYIII
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd round of T25 (phenomenal results the first time, gave up halfway through the second round when I sprained my ankle). I started on Monday, so I completed day 3/Total Body this morning. I love that it's fast and effective.

As for logging, I wore a HR monitor during my first round and recorded each workout. During the 2nd round, I found my (then) current HR monitor burn was a pretty good match for what I'd already saved in MFP, so now I just search out and re-use each workout's calorie burn.

Feel free to add me! I love seeing people completing their scheduled workouts in my newsfeed!
  • lyonjid
    lyonjid Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 1 - all I can say is......DONE.

• fullofsmiles04
    fullofsmiles04 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 3 of my 3rd round of T25. I completed my first round with great results! Quit round 2 about 3 weeks into it and now I am at it again! This is a great program but definitely challenging. Always looking for new friends who need some extra motivation like me! :)
  • ArmyVet92
    ArmyVet92 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My husband and I started yesterday, so I would love to join in. I had knee surgery in September so I am following the modifier... that being said Cardio kicked my butt!
  • bezo321
    Options
    Finished day 3. As I have started exercising after a long time so following modifier.
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4, week 3 of my 2nd round of T-25. Cardio today. I'm here for support if anyone needs it. I finished my first round through Beta. Just purchased Gamma, so this round will be all 3. I had great results with the first two. Can't wait to see what this round does!