ppl who wear exercise attire at whole foods

Options
1235»

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I have a confession...

Yesterday, after the gym, I went to Stater Bros to buy stuff to make a sandwich. :sad: Including a wholw wheat french loaf. :sad:
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I have a confession...

Yesterday, after the gym, I went to Stater Bros to buy stuff to make a sandwich. :sad: Including a wholw wheat french loaf. :sad:

I do this quite often, I've even had to stop at the bank in gym clothes! It's quite possible that not everyone has time to Superman into a change of clothes for each stop on the way home :laugh:

funny-Superman-changing-clothes-phone-booth_zps83a294bd.jpg
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    lot of fish in this thread.

And thier all biting! Wish there was this many fish in lake yesterday :wink:
  • moondawg14
    moondawg14 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Haterrrrrz!
    2ugm42a.jpg

I think I saw that guy at Walmart last weekend.

Did he get into a car full of balloons?
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Haterrrrrz!
    2ugm42a.jpg

I think I saw that guy at Walmart last weekend.

Did he get into a car full of balloons?
    Nah, it was a tiny car full of balls :wink:
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    What does it say that I went to Wal-Mart last night to buy milk still in my sweat-soaked t-shirt and shorts?
    (I'll give you a hint--we were out of milk and it was on the way home...)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Hypocritical much?

quote from OP in another thread:
    "I agree that you shouldn't worry what other people are doing, but you can pretend they are invisible.. it's way easier. It doesn't have to be "fck all yall!"

The truth is, most people don't care you exist. The few that do have crap to spew probably do that to everyone else too, not just to you on that particular time and day. So you just gotta smile and move on because it's not that serious. When you react with negative emotions, you make it serious. That stuff weighs on you over time.

I think everyone should meditate, walk in nature, observe the earth. It has a way of grounding you and making everything else seems petty. I lived a long time with a chip on my shoulder and it only created ill effects on my body. Now I would rather choose to be positive even if I have to fake it. At the end of the day no one really cares or remembers anything so why should you cling to anything?"

+10000

Perhaps the OP has multiple personalities? :)

Edited to add: Having read through some of their previous posts...I'm leaning toward troll...
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    ROFL! :laugh: I do buy red quinoa at Whole Foods with my yoga pants on!
    Jealous much, OP?! 'Cause you don't fit in yoga pants?!!!
  • wwwdotcr
    wwwdotcr Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    ROFL! :laugh: I do buy red quinoa at Whole Foods with my yoga pants on!
    Jealous much, OP?! 'Cause you don't fit in yoga pants?!!!
    +1. I go to the supermarket after working out, feels good to strut around. Don't be jelly. Ladies dont seem to complain.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mbhiyxg5oM1ru33bao1_250.gif

obviuosly jorts are much more appropriate attire
  • HappyElizabeth
    HappyElizabeth Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I was at Whole Foods this morning wearing yoga pants and buying sprouted buckwheat. I kind of feel dirty now.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I often pop to the supermarket in workout clothes. It's easier to go after a workout session as that's the only time I don't have my children with me. It takes a lot longer to pick up a few bits with a 2 and 3 year old.