5'3'' Success Stories

Options
1235»

Replies

• GoldFish1326
    GoldFish1326 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey peeps,
    I love cheese, and yeah I refuse to give up on that love, I'm just trying to work it into my daily calorie goals.

I'm 5'3 I've been 180-190, mostly I was around 160lbs, I did get down to 127lbs at one point (took me about a year) and ironically still was skinny fat because I had no tone, all sorts of jiggle.
    Now I'm restarting at 156lbs, stronger than ever doing strength training, currently 151 lbs and I think I'll see what 140lbs with tone looks like, 130 seems to be a common number but I've seen girls with hourglass figures pull off all sorts of weight since it's more proportional.
    Sadly I gain weight in my boobs and stomach, so I've been working on my booty and abs, along with overall weight loss.

Feel free to add me if you love cheese and sarcasm, otherwise best of luck everyone!
  • mommarnurse
    mommarnurse Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 63" club, too. I started at 235 lbs and am now 138 lbs. Very slowly getting to 135 just cause, 100 is an even number, ya know?
  • jenanne175
    jenanne175 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and started my weight loss journey 8 weeks ago at 238.5 lbs. As of this morning I'm down 20 pounds and hoping to get to my first goal of 188 lbs. by the end of August. Ultimately, I would like to get down to the 165-175 lb. range.
  • redmaryclare
    redmaryclare Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3" started at 168 on 27th January 2016 and now on 155. So 13 weeks and lost 13 lbs.

So very happy indeed, key thing is my weight loss is irregular and so to just plough on with it and not be discouraged by ups and downs.

I hope to get to 140lbs by Autumn (fall) and then maintain for while and see how 140 feels. I think I really want to get to 130lbs but it feels easier to set 140 as a goal.
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and weigh 170. My goal is to get down to 135.
  • travelgirl77
    travelgirl77 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'3 and started around 231/232. I currently weight 201.6 and have been really dedicated for the past 3 months. I lose slower than most and had to come to terms with that. To that end, I really try to set other goals, rather than focusing solely on the scale. I try to work out at least 5 days a week, getting in 10k steps every single day, drinking at least 10 cups of water, tracking, etc. I feel that if I am succeeding at these goals then eventually the scale will follow!!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    5 foot 2. 11 kg in total to lose. Have lost four kg in two months. Have an open diary. Feel free to add
  • jerrirose56
    jerrirose56 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    tjphelps73 wrote: »
    5'5, SW 362lbs, CW 224lbs, GW 175lbs - It has been a long road and I hope to reach the end of it someday. I have been battling food and sickness the last year so I have lost a few, gained a few, and just been in the dumps. Just wanted to share - One day at a time, one meal at a time, & Eat to Live, Don't Live to Eat.

I relate to your issues. The big thing is we never stop trying. My motto is "Believe"
  • madisonagarcia
    madisonagarcia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, started at 154.5 four weeks ago now down to 146. My goal is 120. I'm doing hiit four days a week with low intensity cardio once a week. Feel free to add me!
  • KimOrley
    KimOrley Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and started at 163 in October last year. I'm currently at 142 after about 6 weeks recently of losing and gaining the same couple of pounds! My goal is to get to 125, but may try to get to 121 as that's a nice round 3 stones lost and I'm all about the neat and tidy :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!