What do you hate most about losing weight?

Options
123457»

Replies

• The_Fitness_Foodie
    The_Fitness_Foodie Posts: 95 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I think my biggest problems are saddlebag thighs, bingo wings and jelly belly, but I am also always freezing - even in the summer I was wearing cardigans when everyone else was going around in strappy tops and summer dresses.....

I love having lost over half my body weight, I love my new found vest for life, my new found energy, my ability to enjoy myself and no longer feel ashamed, but most of all I love the fact that I actually look quite good in clothes - I look terrible naked, but that is my issue, luckily no one other than my hubby sees that lol

xXx
  • mcallister1012
    mcallister1012 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My biggest issue I have noticed that the more weight I have lost the more I have noticed my lower pouch sticking out. I am now doing more exercises to target my trouble areas.
  • redhead_che
    redhead_che Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Whoever said they hate working out/are lazy.....I second that. I use the excuse that my food choices sucked more than my lack of exercise....so I'm focusing more on what I eat right now. When that becomes more natural/routine I'll be S.O.L.
  • missyevai
    missyevai Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My boobs are HUGE so i look forward to them shrinking lol.
    But the constant watching of food can be a tad bit tiring
  • caratayloruk
    caratayloruk Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    1. My boobs, I used to have an excellent rack that I was extremely proud of. Now, I've seen bigger friend eggs.
    2. I'm ALWAYS cold. I'm northern, I'm not supposed to feel the cold but I do ALL the time
    3. My feet have shrunk. I was always a perfect size 6. Now a 5. I have so many beautiful shoes that are now useless
    4. My body shape has changed and I'm still learning how to dress it
    5. Trying to find skinny jeans that are tight enough round my thighs. I've always had fairly good legs but now my things are really slim and finding skinny jeans that don't just hang off my legs is a nightmare. The fat used to make my thighs fill those jeans
  • caratayloruk
    caratayloruk Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Oh and I'm now a complete lightweight. I used to be able to handle my drink better then most men. Now a couple of drinks and I'm half cut
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Plateau
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    keeping the weight off
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Watching those calories dwindle down to nothing throughout the day.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Loose skin on my arms & legs. When my niece was five she would pet my arm fat, because she said it was soft. She would also tell people that she loved my fat "loose skin" haha.