Busy MOM looking for friends who want to lose 20-30 lbs by summer

Options
1235»

Replies

• timothyweaver2014
    timothyweaver2014 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    DAD of two (3 and 1)... 10 lbs down... Trying to lose 20 more... Add me if you would like! Always looking for friends, support, motivation etc!
  • rachelsentinel
    rachelsentinel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a single, sort of SAHM (I work nights at a restaurant) to a 6-year-old boy and a 4-year-old girl. I'm trying to lose about 35 pounds. I work out at home and walk just about every day and would love having new friends here!
  • katieperry13
    katieperry13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 kids- 11 and 13. Was in the army, but some injuries and illness after having kids threw a wrench into the system. Looking to get to a healthy 155.... I'm ashamed to say I have 45 more to go. Feel free to add me.
  • BeardedStud
    Options
    I am Dad and Mom to a 11 and 5 year old. Busy is my life! I work full time and we spend most of the week volunteering or doing things with the scouts. I used to be on here as beardedwarriortx but left. Anyone who wants to, send me a friend request.... Warning... I am totally rated R on my page.
  • hellodiane
    hellodiane Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I lost over 60 pounds 2 years ago. Maintained, ran a marathon...passed out at said marathon and found out that I was pregnant. So I'm starting this process all over again with a 4 year old and a newborn! lol. Looking for more mommy friends to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me!
  • lovejones123
    lovejones123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies I am a mom of a 9 yr old boy. I am finally taking the time to take care of me. I would love some new friends. My goal is to lose 100 pounds all together. I could definitely use some motivation !!
  • MNSchulz88
    Options
    Me too! I'm a mom of a 2.5 year old and 13 month old. Never lost the baby weight from the first kid.....need to lose 45-50 lbs to get back to my pre-baby weight. I find it IMPOSSIBLE to get anything done when home w/ my two. Even w/ my husbands help. We both work full tim jobs are literally exhausted once the girls are in bed. Trying to eat as healthy as possible and do cardio at my work.....add me :-)
  • MsLRDFM
    Options
    I'd like to join this support group. I'm a mom of 4 and a 20lb weightless is my ultimate goal.
  • chatnoir1899
    chatnoir1899 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I lost all my baby weight in the first month BUT have gained it all back over the past year. Having a baby really changed my day to day life! By the time I get her to sleep in her crib, I fall into bed fully clothed and snoring LOLA Looking for some uplifting conversation to keep me motivated :)