biggest loser week 3 challenge

Options
1235»

Replies

• sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I havent seen a new thread yet..

Hoping I can do some sort of exercise tomorrow, it would really be nice!!! Ive stuck to exercising 4-6 times a week for over 2 months and now with this sore knee its been 2 days in a row without it. I was really enjoying this challenge and I'd love to get back at it
  • tigermom79
    tigermom79 Posts: 740
    Options
    Good morning Ladies!!!! Wow what a beautiful morning here in Colorado! Suppose to be 90's the rest of the week! PHEW!!!!

I was able to get my challenge in yesterday. It was 9:00 at night, but got my outdoor walk in!!! ;) Have a busy day at work, so I guess I better get after it!

Hope all have a great day!
    Ann
  • krklstephi
    krklstephi Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Ok, so the past couple of days I have been walking more. Monday I ended up walking a little over 4 miles. Yesterday was about 2 miles. Hopefully I can get some more in today. Water is doing good. Food was good until late night snacking happened :mad: I have totally slacked on the other challenges: pushups, etc. :angry: Grrrr I will add them back in soon.

Stephanie
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY :flowerforyou: Ashley
    Looks like everyone is doing great. Yall Rock!!! :bigsmile:

Tues:
    50 pushups/25 crunches/0 lunges/ no aqua class
    3f/v
    10 h20
    no eating out

I'm not sure where everyone is either.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good morning team! Well....didn't get any exercise yesterday. Had a baton twirling accident the night before at lessons. I was showing a student a new trick and caught the baton with my face. Have quite the swelling and bruising going on! Didn't feel up to much of anything last night. It is still getting worse as time goes by. The bruising I don't mind but it HURTS!!!!!

No matter, I am getting to Curves tonight and getting back in the swing with the other stuff!

Have a great day!

Ann
  • raindancer
    Options
    Ann: :flowerforyou: Ouch!! I hope your doing better now. Bruises on the face take forever to fade away.
    Looks like we have lost some of our friends along the way :frown:

Stephanie: Great job increasing your walking. It's so hot I can't stand the thought of being out in it any more than I am.
    Thats why I love the aqua class so much its..COOL.:laugh:

Wed:
    50 pushups/ 0 crunches(forgot)/0 lunges/1 hr aqua class
    2 f/v
    8H2O
    no eating out
    still no sweet tea
    Stayed with in calorie range.

Are we going to start a new thread or just wait till monday?
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    I think we'll just wait till Monday.. I also need to get back on track to this challenge.

I played tennis today for an hour, and the knee held up very nicely!! :):):) Going to go to my push ups, crunches and lunges for today right now!! I felt great when I was doing push ups almost everyday - they really do help tone all over.
  • raindancer
    Options
    sundinsgurl: Glad your knee is doing better :smile:
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

This has been a great week! I've been walking a mile each day, so I feel amazing! I ate out today BLAH. But on the upside I've been eating fruit like crazy!!
    Does anyone have any good recipes for squash? The only way I've ever made it was fried lol...and we have a ton in the garden,
    The 30 mins a day has been a breeze I think it's my favorite challenge so far!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Hey ladies.....Well the face is still really sore....especially when i rub it because I forgot it was sore!!!! DUH!!!! Anyway, I made it to curves, and unfortunately I have been working on my son's play costume all night so haven't gone for my walk. I know I need to, and now I'm hooked on watching Game 7.....darn it!!!! May have to break away anyway and go for a little walk. It is gorgeous outside.

Have a great evening...Oh..my eating...not bad, but not the best. I keep forgetting to record stuff, so I need to get back on that!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Kay sorry to hear about your face and I hope the soreness goes away soon!!

The last 2 days have been good as far as fruits and veggies and no eating out H2O is good also on Wed. I went for a 2mi walk outside and yesterday I actually didn't get any outside time in so I will make up for it today!!

Have a great weekend ladies!!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Everyone seems quiet.....did I miss a new link or something! OR is everyone just outside being so active there is no time to post???? :)

Happy Monday everyone!
    Ann
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    I have to admit that last week was the most inactive week Ive had in over 2 months. I am getting back to it full throttle :) So what should our challenge be for this week?? Any ideas

we keep our push ups.. crunches... lunges?
  • raindancer
    Options
    Good morning everyone,

I did NOTHING this weekend and ate like there was no more food coming...ever. What a waste of time. I hope this week will be better.:cry:
    I didn't even weigh this morning. I think because I'm sure it would show a gain.:mad:

I can't think of any new physical challenges either.

roghneckswife: I just saute my squash with onion, garlic, tomatos, green peppers till soft add black pepper , salt, and just a light sprinkle of Italian seasonings. Sorry no recipe just trial and error.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    That sounds yummy raindancer!!

So are we creating another thread?

I weighed in this morning and I was down .6 I was happy since I only got in my outdoor challenge all week I am going to start a new workout program and hopefully I can stick with it!!
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    lets start a new thread - hopefully it will motivate me to see a new thread for a new week. Let's make week 5 a great one!!
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Heres the link to the new thread I created

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/103003-biggest-loser-week-5 :happy: