And uk peeps?

Options

Replies

• moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    UK, North West England, trying to gain more muscle. Add me!
  • dannymurphy1989
    Options
    I'm living in Edinburgh at the mo but from Manchester originally. I have about 4st to lose. Hopefully mostly this year :smile:
  • jessypug
    jessypug Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Yorkshire and I'd like to loose around a stone and just in general improve my health and fitness :D
  • sophienorris
    Options
    Started the year having put on 18lbs over the Christmas period, yikes! All in about 3 weeks!!! Good going huh. Anyway, lost 8lbs last week, am on the Paleo diet - its HARD WORK but on day 10 and I am getting more in the mentality of it all now. The next 3lbs should be easy enough to get me to 10 stone and the final half a stone is the tough bit, calling for BMF/Pilates/Running mania! x
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    im in north Kent
  • Wibbly1960
    Wibbly1960 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi UK peeps... I am a Derbyshire lass currently living in SE Sheffield but will probably move back to Chesterfield in the next six months or so. I joined MFP January 2014 and had lost 14lb my mid-Feb... whereupon my world fell apart when my husband left me... the stress saw me at a 70lb weight loss by the end of June... I maintained that loss through exercise mainly but during Xmas and the following weeks have regained 15lb... and I want to get my bottom into gear again! I'm cycling and walking but have to get back into eating less so hence back here, seeking support and some laughs! :-)
  • inkaholic_01
    Options
    I'm in Staffordshire. My first goal is to gain a stone
  • kpurdie597
    kpurdie597 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im from scotland :) aim to get down to 12-13 stone. Lost almost 3 since November :)
  • pipsqueak1990
    pipsqueak1990 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    UK here too... Just outside of Birmingham ;)
  • Igotthatcake
    Igotthatcake Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm from kent :P
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    South London
  • RushOfOxygen
    RushOfOxygen Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm from England, Sheffield and I'm here for recipe ideas and muscle/weight gain. :)
  • Tracejh
    Tracejh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm from Gateshead & here for new fresh ideas on weight loss & support
  • SJunczyk
    SJunczyk Posts: 430 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hellooooooo - Sarah...want to lose enough weight to look and feel great....erm and definitely feel positive and nab any more positive vibes from the awesome people of MFP!
  • livvi2691
    livvi2691 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm near Birmingham and trying to lose around 3 stone or just until I'm happier :)
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I'm from Darlington (North East) trying prove to the naysayers that l can, and having fun along the way. Feel free to add
  • livvi2691
    livvi2691 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    davert123 wrote: »
    I live just outside of Cannock, about 20 miles up the M6 from Brum. I joined MFP to shed some weight, a year and a half later I've realised it as changed me too :-) I still use MFP to control my weight but I also use it to monitor my Macros. Planning on doing a couple of Triathlons this year so fitness as become a major part of my life :-) Its great to meet new people here too and join in the social side of things with like minded people

I live very close to you, in Cheslyn Hay :)
  • Reefboy1980
    Reefboy1980 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    From Northampton I use this app for keeping constant, whether that's bulking cutting or maintaining I've done it all through this app
  • jer1993
    jer1993 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Wales x lost ten stone x a stone or so to go! X