I found this documentary helpful. Click here to see the list of people who thinks it's full of *kitten*.

Options
13»

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Can we just end the thread now while we are all happy and have consensus... before someone else comes in with "but but but sugar is evil/addictive/etc and that documentary changed my life and no way am I going to listen to anyone who doesn't agree?"
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    Can we just end the thread now while we are all happy and have consensus... before someone else comes in with "but but but sugar is evil/addictive/etc and that documentary changed my life and no way am I going to listen to anyone who doesn't agree?"

You read my mind. Unfortunately, it is January on MFP and it is inevitable.
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I <3 this thread.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    eric_sg61 wrote: »
    Kruggeri wrote: »

You read my mind. Unfortunately, it is January on MFP and it is inevitable.

Well if this is like any other sugar thread i will end up locking it by morning. But mostly i am tagging because i saw some science i didnt have... time to geek out!!
  • kevinmacpa
    kevinmacpa Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    OP, thank you very much for posting the video.

People all have their own opinions, there is no point trying to convince anyone about what's right and what's wrong. I agree with what dr. Lustig said in the video, because it just happens that everything he said in the video agrees with all the research I did through out the years on my journey to lose body fat, and build muscle.

In this day and age, there are lots of false information on the internet. You can't always trust what was being said on the internet without your own research and judgement.

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I knew it was too good to be true...
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    kevinmacpa wrote: »
    OP, thank you very much for posting the video.

People all have their own opinions, there is no point trying to convince anyone about what's right and what's wrong. I agree with what dr. Lustig said in the video, because it just happens that everything he said in the video agrees with all the research I did through out the years on my journey to lose body fat, and build muscle.

In this day and age, there are lots of false information on the internet. You can't always trust what was being said on the internet without your own research and judgement.

I would question your sources because he is a joke in the fitness and nutrition community. He completely ignores dosage. I mean did you even look at the other links in the thread?