Unexpected results of weight loss

Options

Replies

• TasnimEz
    TasnimEz Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I lost 10 kg so far, today I discovered that my wedding rings fit me again. One of them is even feeling a bit big. Wasn't really counting on that. :)

I can also finally cross my legs when I sit.. :#
  • bdonovan14
    bdonovan14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    To add to the clothing mishaps; I was shovelling snow and realized that my pants were falling down! And the other day I walked out of my pajama pants (luckily that happened inside). This is such an inspiring thread, I've lost 10, and have about 80 to go, and looking forward to experiencing these changes really keep me on track.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Beanogirl wrote: »
    My bottom hurts when I sit on a hard seat. I can live with it though! :)
    Me too! For a while, I thought something was wrong with me, but then I realized that it's my tailbone! Imagine that!

• bklimuck
    bklimuck Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Beanogirl wrote: »
    My bottom hurts when I sit on a hard seat. I can live with it though! :)

• Lalalindaloo
    Lalalindaloo Posts: 204 Member
    Options

I've always loved clothes, but after buying two new sports bras at the weekend I've also just realised that losing weight has made me develop a new-found obsession with gym wear. I now have more workout leggings than actual trousers!

Me too!! It's the first area I go to when I go into a clothing store! It's like work clothes or even casual clothes are secondary.
  • d3gus
    d3gus Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Love this thread.. gives me a chuckle every day xx I am so these
  • jillby6666
    jillby6666 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It is so inspiring to hear about so much success! Keep this thread going, I could read this stuff forever!!
  • cbills65
    cbills65 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Melaniec78 wrote: »
    Lets here is for cuter belly buttons. No more big black abyss.

Yesssss!

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    My sister, who loves shopping, is happy. I knew weight loss would make me feel great, but I did not know it would make the people around me happier.

She says now whenever she sees something that she thinks would look nice on me, she no longer thinks "they don't come in large enough sizes". She is able to just randomly buy it for me as a gift.

Wow, I'm jealous - what a great sister! My brother's useless - even at Christmas/birthdays he gets me rubbish presents. One year he got me car mats :-(

My dad bought me a trunk mat once but I liked it! I spent so much money on that car, better keep it nice!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!