Unexpected results of weight loss

Options

Replies

• samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    May33338 wrote: »
    Mine was feeling my tailbone against any hard surface I sat on and feeling ever so cold wherever I was.

This! My tailbone grazes easily if I do sit ups without a good mat! ALWAYS cold.

Another one was looking at a picture of the back of a large group doing an evening charity walk and I couldn't find myself anywhere even though I would see the friend I was with - took me ages to realise I was the small one next to her as I'd always been bigger!
  • Dottie27
    Dottie27 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Please keep this thread going! I think it is inspiring!
  • emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    Good: No more chafing legs. Bad: Loose skin.

For my rings I bought this stuff from a jeweler online, it's kind of like thinner rubber cement in a tiny applicator tube. You clean the ring with alcohol then apply it in a layer on the inside of the ring, wait at least 24 hours, then wear the ring. Lasts a long time, works great, now I don't have to try and come up with money to get my wedding ring resized!

Any idea what this product is called? I need this!
  • goanothermile
    goanothermile Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    annekka wrote: »
    Having to get a new mattress as the one I had is all of a sudden way too hard and causing me sleep problems as I'm a side sleeper.

If the mattress is in good shape, try putting a mattress topper on it. We got a 4 inch memory foam topper and it made a huge difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!