Unexpected results of weight loss

Options

Replies

• Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Options

This was my "awwww" for the day. How sweet!

It was well worth the wait.

• lemonsurprise
    lemonsurprise Posts: 255 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
  • lemonsurprise
    lemonsurprise Posts: 255 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options

This was my "awwww" for the day. How sweet!

It was well worth the wait.

No doubt! That's an amazing story! So happy for you both.
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    akboy58 wrote: »
    ewhip17 wrote: »
    I discovered that I really like clothes. I mean.... REALLY like clothes... My wife gave me the stink eye the other day when yet another box showed up from the UPS truck. There were no words to describe the loathing I had for clothes and shopping at 318lbs. It's a really interesting change.

^THIS. It's been 20 years since I was of a size to appreciate clothes, but MAN am I making up for lost time!

Haha - me too!
  • RoarkWD
    RoarkWD Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    For me, since reaching my goal weight (more or less) I'm ALWAYS cold! I've begun taking a jacket with me everywhere I go and staying away from fans and the A/C vents.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I noticed that I don't notice other people eating. I used to be very cautious of the pace that other people were finishing their meals. I didn't want to be hogging through mine before everyone else.

Now, I eat my own freely and sometimes, in reflection, wonder if they finished theirs. Or, I notice when people are starting to stir because they're finished and I'm just pleasantly munching along.

That's a major goal of mine, to just eat with my friends instead of being focused on comparing my food to theirs and wondering if everyone is thinking about how much I'm eating.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!