Replies

• Sassymama66_75HARD
    Sassymama66_75HARD Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    bump
  • aripley
    aripley Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I might be imagining it, but it seems like the veins in my arms and legs, and especially in my hands and feet, are more visible. Anyone else experience this?

• Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    aripley wrote: »
    I might be imagining it, but it seems like the veins in my arms and legs, and especially in my hands and feet, are more visible. Anyone else experience this?

Yes I'm getting that too. One thing that my wife doesn't like about my weight loss.
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options

Oh yes. I love it. Especially when I'm lifting, I can see veins that run all the way from my hands up to my shoulders. Makes me feel super hardcore.
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I tucked in my shirt today, and it actually looks better than untucked!! It feels kind of strange to have it tucked in, but I've received compliments on it, so tucked it shall stay!
  • EmmaFitzwilliam
    EmmaFitzwilliam Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Because I'm short-waisted (seriously short-waisted!), now that I actually have a bit of slimming in that tiny swath of self between "bust" and "hips", I find that a sheath dress actually looks good on me, and better than a dress with a waist.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Results being almost instantaneously. I already notice my stomach, legs, and even arm/arm pits are slimming down.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Seatbelt isn't constantly choking you because it can't fit properly between your bewbs. It's getting better. Teehee.
  • woodybush
    woodybush Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    When I lie in bed on my side and my knees are so boney against each other... so uncomfortable!! Had to start sleeping with a pillow between my legs
  • MrsGTred
    MrsGTred Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I went for a bra fitting recently. In total I have gone down many inches and cup sizes. I've always bought MAX SUPPORT. Now that I got measured as fairly "average" I asked the lady what style she would recommend. She replied "any". ANY??? That's amazing. So much choice. So many pretty styles and patterns. I still find it incredible.
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    woodybush wrote: »
    When I lie in bed on my side and my knees are so boney against each other... so uncomfortable!! Had to start sleeping with a pillow between my legs

@woodybush I found a tolerable position when the upper-leg's knee rests on the bottom-leg's calf and the calf bone crosses the lower-leg's foot right by the ankle - You have to fiddle with the right angles, but it'll click after a while :smile:
  • simbartes
    simbartes Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    emmaps55 wrote: »
    I realized the other day that I'm no longer afraid -- when I go out walking in the neighborhood -- that someone will yell something rude at me. Now I smile at people and they smile at me. I have lost 25 lbs since March -- feel like I am a "more normal overweight" for my height (still "obese", but only 20+ lbs to go till "overweight")

Oh that I know. When you loose the weight then fat-shaming and normal sized people calling you names based on your weight is no longer an option.
    (I've just started my journey but I can't wait to feel as though no one is judging me. I also am looking forward to not being so self conscious and actually buying a bathing suit and sitting at the pool.)
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I never noticed that my elbows had fat on them before but they must have because they are so bony and pointy now whereas before they were rounded.
  • LeslieB042812
    LeslieB042812 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    AngeBee18 wrote: »
    Maybe not so unexpected but my boobs are now nonexistent much to the horror of my husband!

Haha, I tell my husband he has a choice between boobs and butt. I can have a nice butt and small boobs, or bigger boobs and a bigger butt (and everything else too...). You can't have it both ways!!!

You ladies are lucky! My husband is worried about the loss of "his" boobs and really doesn't mind the extra bits elsewhere.....leading to lots of food pushing! =P

On another note, awesome thread! I love reading it. :smile:
  • woodybush
    woodybush Posts: 55 Member
    Options

@woodybush I found a tolerable position when the upper-leg's knee rests on the bottom-leg's calf and the calf bone crosses the lower-leg's foot right by the ankle - You have to fiddle with the right angles, but it'll click after a while :smile:

HAHA. Took me a while but I got there!! :smiley:
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    @woodybush worth the time, amirite? :wink:

more to the topic - yesterday I realized how much my taste in SHOES changed - one would expect clothes, but shoes I did not :smile:
  • LorraineZinn
    LorraineZinn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I bought some girlie shoes today. It never occurred to me I could go from wearing only wide shoes to being able to wear normal width, but I have!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options

The ankle bone's connected to the...Oh, that's something else.

I can't get over how skinny my arms look and how prominent my collar bone is now. Also, that I'm only 13ish lbs above a 'normal' BMI and still wearing size 14 pants.
  • roselemonade
    roselemonade Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ooci wrote: »
    [*] No more chub rub! No more raw thighs!
    [*] No more cracked heels!

No more chub rub is one of my big motivators. No more cracked heels though? I've never heard that, but it makes sense (less weight on feet?) and would also be great!
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options

Quite a bit more visible, especially the legs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!