Unexpected results of weight loss

Options

Replies

• mommarnurse
    mommarnurse Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Polywoggs wrote: »
    I had a weird one....my feet lost weight.
    lol- seriously, my feet slid around in my sandals and my running shoes no longer fit, properly.

This is not weird! I went from a size 9 to a size 7! Maybe it's a combo of less fat there + less weight being distributed onto them so that the pads of the feet aren't spread out so far. Just a theory.
  • mdnorthside
    mdnorthside Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    bump
  • marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    andympanda wrote: »
    I AM SO COLD!!!

On the other hand in he summer, I am able to tolerate the heat a whole lot easier.

Now that I have more energy, I often don't need my afternoon nap. I MISS MY AFTERNOON NAP!!!!!!

I so want to get rid ofy afternoon nap and get some work done in that. Guess i will have that energy level one day.
  • cbrunenkant
    cbrunenkant Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump
  • _sacar
    _sacar Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    - I also didn't realise how bony my knees would get! They look fine but I sleep on my side and have to put some of the quilt between them because it freaks me out when I can feel the knee joints against each other!

OMG I have that too. In general I just have less cushion! Sitting on my bicycle for long rides hurts my booty so much more now :lol:

My wedding ring is also slipping off way too easily. I have got to get this thing resized.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!