Unexpected results of weight loss

Options

Replies

• rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Ooci wrote: »
    davis_em wrote: »
    Lack of thigh rub was a huge one for me. I actually like wearing dresses now. LOL!
    Another is how much I'm freezing all the darn time.
    And how much I love physical exercise
    And how incredibly grumpy I get if I don't get my exercise in.

And for the TMI - I have endometriosis. The pain during my periods was insane, but now that I'm normal weight, the pain is gone.

Snap snap snap. If only the doctors would really strictly say "lose weight and we won't need to be seeing you", rather than skirting round the issue as they do. However I blame no one but myself for the state I got in. It's fabulous to read another endo sufferer is managing it with weight

I had severe endo when I was younger, and slim. There were other slim people in my support group so I don't think it is a direct effect, as it is with pco or other issues.
  • LynnBBQ72
    LynnBBQ72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    AAmember wrote: »
    I love my weight loss but I hate how it has wrinkled my face

I just noticed this on me over the weekend! I've only lost about 35 lbs from my heaviest weight, so it is going to get worse. I went away for a weekend trip and the light in the hotel bathroom was brighter and coming from different angles than at home. I saw the beginnings of a turkey neck under my chin - OMG. How did that happen? What else am I not seeing at home? AAAGGGGHHHH!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!