Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I grant then ruin someone's wish...

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Granted...you spell everything correctly...but everyone has lost the ability to read....

I wish.....to be on a tropical beach relaxing with someone special
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Awe, Jo, thanks for inviting me. But now get to work, I will be your drill instructor for today.

I wish I did not have this tendency to be so very mean during Jo's workouts.
  • oneunfitdad
    oneunfitdad Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    granted but just as jo has had enough a little orange midget runs up to her and screaming to work harder.

i wish i didn't have work today
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Granted...you don't have to work but you now must complete jo's work out...and that orange midget is mean.....

I wish to see the greek isles..
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Granted, you marry your Dear Heart and honeymoon on the Greek Isles - however he soon locks you back inside the closet.

I wish I wasn't working on Sunday.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Granted...that day of the week that was called sunday ..is now called starday...and your working it......
    I wish....I had a cook and maid working gor me
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, you have a cook and a maid -- however the cook only makes peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and the maid uses bleach on everything from you rugs to your laundry.....

I wish I could take an extended tropical vacation
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Granted ....your name is gilligan...they made a tv series about your escapades..
    I wish....junk food had no calories
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, junk food now has no calories but it is controlled by the government and you must purchase expensive permits to buy any junk food now.

I wish I could spend my days training instead of working
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Granted. Unfortunately, your trainees are the most incompetent lot of high school drop outs around that were only hired because of the government's fourteenth chance program. You must repeat each and every instruction at least four times before any of them get it (and that was just the instruction on how to turn the computer on). It would just be easier to fire them all and do the work yourself.

I wish I could drive a tank to work.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Granted....you drove a tank to work and parked it...you were met by police who hauled you off to jail...they put you in a cell with big bubba....I dont like that twinkle in his eye :p

I wish everyday was a saturday
  • tonybalony01
    Options
    Granted. Every day is now Saturday. However, that list of projects you were pushing off until Saturday never seems to get finished. And, because each of those projects cost money, you soon run out of money since you don't work on Saturday and never get a paycheck. Soon, you lose your house. Not long after that you have to park your van because it ran out of gas and you can't afford to fill it. You then end up living in your van down by the river.

I wish 4/20 was a nationally recognized holiday so I didn't have to work today.
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, 4/20 is a national holiday but you are so high from all of the 420 you smoked that you don't even remember the day and it's a total waste for you.

I wish I had a few day off this week instead of working 12 days straight.
  • tonybalony01
    Options
    Granted. I'm not even going to ruin that one. Been there, done that. It sucks.

I wish I didn't feel his pain.
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, you don't feel my pain, you now feel the pain of a pregnant woman in labor for the next 72 hours -- hope you enjoy your wish!

I wish I was born wealthy instead of good looking.....
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Granted. You are now one of wealthiest heirs in the world. But you are also the ugliest.

Your bone structure is so unique no surgeon is willing to touch it for any amount of money.

Your family spends all of their money trying to fix your hideousness. Your family owns the top pharmaceutical company and your face had to represent the company.

I wish mosquitoes and gnats didn't exist.

• kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, mosquitoes and gnats do not exist but the dinosaurs are back and boy do they like to visit your house at night -- sweet dreams.....

I wish I had my my present knowledge in the body of a younger man.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Wish granted, you are a young man, age 1 day old. You have all your knowledge, locked in a baby body. You can't walk, talk, or do anything but eat, cry, sleep and poop. And each day your memory gets fainter and fainter...reincarnation exists.

I wish to win the Powerball. I know all those winners lose the money and end up miserable. I am game for it.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Granted, you won the powerball but due to a glitch so did everyone else who played that day. Enjoy your $1.00.

I wish I could buy the 100 ct emerald cut diamond going up today at Sotheby's.
  • tonybalony01
    Options
    Granted. You win the bidding war over the jewel. However, upon closer inspection, it is actually a very, very good fake. It had to be to pass all those tests and gemological inspections. Sorry you wasted that $25 million.

I wish it were lunch time. I'm hungry.