Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I grant then ruin someone's wish...

Options

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Granted, but all the work you didn't get done because you skipped ahead to lunchtime has built up and you have to get it done before you can go home.

I wish we would get enough rain over the next couple months to end this stupid drought.
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Granted. All the rain that usually falls over the course of the year is now falling all at once. The dry, parched land is unable to keep up with the deluge and the entire region is flooding. Homes are swept away, cars are swamped and businesses are destroyed. It's an economic and natural disaster. The economic upheaval has a domino effect, plunging, first the nation into a recession, and then the world. Even more jobs are lost, more homes are foreclosed on, and even more people are destitute and homeless. That was one nasty wish. At least the drought is over now.

I wish my work was done for the day.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    ^^ I saw that one coming!

Granted, but there was a terrible accident on the roads and you are going to be stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic for hours!

I wish I could blink my eyes and be at my goal weight!

• cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Granted but the weight loss genie thought you said "foal weight" and turned you into a baby horse.

I wish my hearing aid was working better.
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Granted. All the rain that usually falls over the course of the year is now falling all at once. The dry, parched land is unable to keep up with the deluge and the entire region is flooding. Homes are swept away, cars are swamped and businesses are destroyed. It's an economic and natural disaster. The economic upheaval has a domino effect, plunging, first the nation into a recession, and then the world. Even more jobs are lost, more homes are foreclosed on, and even more people are destitute and homeless. That was one nasty wish. At least the drought is over now.

I wish my work was done for the day.

Crazy!
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    cblue315 wrote: »
    Granted but the weight loss genie thought you said "foal weight" and turned you into a baby horse.

I wish my hearing aid was working better.

Granted but now you can hear every sound within a10 mile Radius. People catch on to your gift and hound you day and night to playback your new built in recording feature of your hearing aid.
    It it's decided that your gift is to precious to put your health ahead of it. You are kept awake by constant electric shocks since your aid will only function with you and only when you're awake.

I wish my house would clean itself.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Self cleaning house. However the software is underdeveloped and the house decides to get rid of all you personal items. You come home to a clean house every night without clothes, food, dishes and worst of all no TP.

I wish my dryer would fold the laundry when it beeps.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Granted: now it does and you are so pleased that it also develops annoying attention seeking behaviors to continue to receive your notice- it beeps & blares from 2am -4am. No sleep for you. Your dryer wants a hug now.

Wish: To spend the day in Paris.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Granted, you are now spending the day in Paris, as a hotel maid in a less than one star hotel, working in the basement stocking toilet paper and sanitary supplies for the rest of the housekeeping staff -- enjoy your day!

I wish I was living on a tropical island.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Oh kjm you ask this type of question often. Well here goes. You are on a tropical island, alone, lots of bugs, birds and coconuts. Which are your only source of clean water and food. Did I mention that natural coconut water is a laxative. Oh and no TP. Yikes
    I wish for clean house when I get home today.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

I wish someone could work out for me today and it would count as my workout.

Granted, but they have stripped off your skin and wear it as if they are you now.

I wish there was a web site that I could enter in all my calorie information for the day and have an online community.
  • ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Granted, but now you are a fetus and have nine months to wait.

I wish that it was sunny outside.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

I wish someone could work out for me today and it would count as my workout.

Granted, but they have stripped off your skin and wear it as if they are you now.

I wish there was a web site that I could enter in all my calorie information for the day and have an online community.

Granted but you'll be surrounded by trolls (and the word "journey")

I wish MFP wasn't NSFW on Wednesdays.
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Double trouble.
    @ImaWaterBender - granted. It's now sunny. In fact, it's so sunny that it keeps getting hotter and hotter outside. It's now 130 F outside, and the air conditioner just broke. People are so desperate to cool off, they start stripping to their underthings and posting progress pics to MFP. Sorry @_incogNEATo_ .
    However, your wish is now granted, and the mods are now working overtime making sure MFP is now Safe for Work. Unfortunately, they're so busy censoring the forums, they have no time to shut down the trolls, who are now running amok and have taken control of the forums. Run away!!!

I wish trolls would just go back under the bridge where they belong.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Granted...with no negative consequences!

I wish people would smile more.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    Granted:
    smile_xlarge.jpeg

I wish there were no such thing as cavities.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Granted: no more teeth cavities, but replaced by brain cavities. Because you eat too much:

zvshif677gqi.jpg

There is no exercise in the world that will help with a hole in the head.

Wish: I could take a helicopter to a fancy restaurant.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    Granted, but there's nowhere to land, the helicopter runs out of fuel, you land on top of the restaurant, the building collapses, the helicopter blows up, and you're left desiring fancy food and haunted by the souls of those that were killed in the crash.

I wish somebody would take me somewhere.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: four men in masks just pulled up to your house, threw you into the back of a black van with tinted windows. You will be going somewhere you never expected. But first, they are picking up the young girl in the "Friends" thread who told the Internet she was home alone....yikes.

Wish: that her fish will be ok - that someone feeds them during her kidnap.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Granted, but somewhere turns out to be the name of a street in the middle of no where and the empty abysmal land is depressingly consuming and you go mad trying to find your way back home.

I wish I was getting a massage right now.