Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I grant then ruin someone's wish...

Options

Replies

• HumboldtFred
    HumboldtFred Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Granted! Your winning ticket put you into the next tax bracket and cost you 10,264.36
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    Gr
    cblue315 wrote: »
    Granted. But kjm and Dear Heart fall asleep and unbeknownst to them they have fallen victim to sleeping sickness and never awaken.

I wish I had chosen the winning lottery ticket instead of the one that got me a whopping $1.

Granted. You chose the winning lottery ticket ... But your sudden onset dyslexia makes you believe that you didn't. You stare forlornly at your "losing" ticket before casually tossing it into the wind. A passing police officers cites you for littering just as your worst enemy on the planet walks by. While laughing at your misfortune, the floating lottery ticket lands smack dab in their hand. They cash in and upon realizing what just happened, you are committed to a psychiatric ward.

I wish my body would stop breaking down on me.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »
    I wish my body would stop breaking down on me.
    Granted! It explodes all at once instead. Sorry about that. I wish I could break out of this heavy depression.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted. Depression is serious so I too wish you'd break out of it. But I hope you break out of it wearing clown shoes and a spinning bow tie for some added flare. ;)

I wish particle physics didn't give me such a raging Hadron.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Granted! Now it just gives you raging Hormones! :tongue:

I wish I had someone to help me work on the roof today :weary:
  • jaymvita
    Options

Granted. Your new help is Santa and all his reindeer. But he can't help himself and keeps jumping down the chimney, climbing back up, tracking soot and dust all over you and then doing it again. And again. All the reindeer are also suffering from reindiarrhea which makes your roof ... Less than pleasant.

I wish that donut would stop dancing on my desk ...
  • zcb94
    Options
    Granted. Depression is serious so I too wish you'd break out of it. But I hope you break out of it wearing clown shoes and a spinning bow tie for some added flare. ;)
    LOLOL. Thanks, Jay! I feel better now!
  • zcb94
    Options
    LOLOL. Thanks, Jay! I feel better now!
  • zcb94
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Grr, double-post!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

Granted. Your new help is Santa and all his reindeer. But he can't help himself and keeps jumping down the chimney, climbing back up, tracking soot and dust all over you and then doing it again. And again. All the reindeer are also suffering from reindiarrhea which makes your roof ... Less than pleasant.

I wish that donut would stop dancing on my desk ...

Oh heck yeah, Mr Jay has revived the thread....

GR: it stops dancing & starts attacking. Killer pastry. You are going down, with an extra 10 pounds.

IW: I could have a better sense of direction in the city.

• Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    You do, but no you aren't invited any where and have no where to go.

I wish I had unlimited financial resources.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Granted, you do have unlimited financial resources, but you also have unlimited bills coming in to match your resources, have fun making all the payments!

I wish I was living on a tropical island
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Granted, but a cyclone hits at least once every week and destroys all the local vegitation. The only source of relief from the sun is to hold a giant fish above your head. You will have great pecs!

I wish I had an afternoon to myself.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    kjm3579 wrote: »
    Granted, you do have unlimited financial resources, but you also have unlimited bills coming in to match your resources, have fun making all the payments!

I wish I was living on a tropical island

Granted. It's the island from "Lost" and you've just been time-ported to 1975 ... With a hungry polar bear ... Who eats you. You erase yourself from existence. But the scenery is lovely.

I wish I could cleanse this world of worry and strife.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: you rid the world of worry & strife, but now, no one understands happiness, since there is absolutely no contrast left in human understanding. In trying to do something nice, you brought on the worst of the worst. Live with that. (Oh- and CBlue was not skipped unintentionally- she is getting her time alone right now; I am ignoring her).

Wish: the sky would turn pink instead of being blue, for a day - just for variety's sake.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    The sky is pink because it's the end of the world, enjoy your last day.

I wish I could go on a long cruise.
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    You can, but on a sewage barge

I wish I could go to the great wall
  • zcb94
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    The sky is pink because it's the end of the world, enjoy your last day.

I wish I could go on a long cruise.
    You can, until your ship wrecks.
    I still wish I were cheerier!
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Wish granted, you are now one of the world's more cheerie persons -- however laughing at funerals is frowned upon and you are no longer wanted around other people.

I wish I was born with 6 pack abs!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: you were, but that's not normal on any level, so you were sent off to a freak show. At least you are famous?

Wish: I could resist snacking