• mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    As long as it's clean water

But then it wouldnt be natural.
  • La5Vega5Girl
    La5Vega5Girl Posts: 709 Member
    Options

No one cares how you personally count water intake until you make a claim, on a public forum, that something doesnt count as water or that you should get some arbitrary number of cups based on nothing. Or that coffee or added sugar somehow requires so much water to process that it actually dehydrates you. That is just not factual. Not saying you did that. Just saying why it then becomes a discussion.

The water in pop still hydrates your body if you believe in it or not. If you want to count it is totally up to you.

i did not make a claim that it doesn't count, i made a claim that "I" do not count it. i think the discussion was intended initially as a way for OP to find out if she was going to the bathroom too much due to drinking alot of water. then it morphed into something about how to count cups of water per day.

i do agree with you that soda or other "forms" of water do indeed count as hydration or i would have been dead a long time ago. i never drank water (i mean, seriously, MAYBE one cup of water per month at the most for most of my life) and only recently started to drink it. the way i count keeps me accountable since i'm doing it to take medications, etc.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

No one cares how you personally count water intake until you make a claim, on a public forum, that something doesnt count as water or that you should get some arbitrary number of cups based on nothing. Or that coffee or added sugar somehow requires so much water to process that it actually dehydrates you. That is just not factual. Not saying you did that. Just saying why it then becomes a discussion.

The water in pop still hydrates your body if you believe in it or not. If you want to count it is totally up to you.

i did not make a claim that it doesn't count, i made a claim that "I" do not count it. i think the discussion was intended initially as a way for OP to find out if she was going to the bathroom too much due to drinking alot of water. then it morphed into something about how to count cups of water per day.

i do agree with you that soda or other "forms" of water do indeed count as hydration or i would have been dead a long time ago. i never drank water (i mean, seriously, MAYBE one cup of water per month at the most for most of my life) and only recently started to drink it. the way i count keeps me accountable since i'm doing it to take medications, etc.

I did not mean you were making those claims. I said no one cares how you log water intake but can have a discussion if you make those claims.

The OP is peeing to much or at least more than they are used to. This may be because of misinformation on how to count water intake leading to drinking more than they actually need.

People trying to force themselves to drink a certain amount when they are hydrated enough is making things harder than they need to be.