A story of Cookies, Mud, and Weights

Options
124»

Replies

• Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    KimofTas wrote: »
    You're so beautiful! Both before and after. I could only hope to have your shape when I'm done losing the weight I need to lose :)

Thank you. :blush: I'm positive that you'll find that when you reach your goal you're happy with where you end up. I like to think anyone who puts in the work here and does what they need to do ends up happy.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You are awesome. So much commitment and dedication has gone into this transformation, and I'm proud of you. Happy I got to be there for it. :smiley:
    ^I was pretty much going to write this. So, this. <3<3<3
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »
    You are awesome. So much commitment and dedication has gone into this transformation, and I'm proud of you. Happy I got to be there for it. :smiley:

Dafuq?

Jealousy looks bad on you, Dave. :laugh:

*nod*
  • fruity2
    fruity2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    BOOM! You are smokin! You are rocking it. Loved the pics, one inspirational woman!
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • jreneemeows
    jreneemeows Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! I hope to do a Tough Mudder race this year!
  • Daiako
    Options
    danasings wrote: »
    ^I was pretty much going to write this. So, this. <3<3<3

And, just like with 531, I couldn't have done it without you! I wish I could explain to everyone how amazing it was seeing you conquer those obstacles and hearing your boys cheer you on. It warmed even my ice chip of a heart.

• holliscobb
    holliscobb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are such an incredible inspiration! You look amazing...beautiful, healthy, fit and strong. Thank you for sharing!
  • radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You are fabulous! Look at you!!!!
  • dpaden25
    dpaden25 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Did you follow any specific routine ? Awesome job!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • Daiako
    edited January 2015
    Options
    dpaden25 wrote: »
    Did you follow any specific routine ? Awesome job!

Minimal cardio (I do try to walk a bit, like to the store and to the gym) and weight training 3-4 days a week. I've dine New Rules of Lifting for Women, Stronglifts 5*5, and Strong Curves, which is what I use to build my routine now.

I do a set or two (depending on move) of high weight/low rep then 3-5 sets of lower weight and higher reps.

And I eat basically everything. I try for decent protein, try to eat some fruit and veg, and have dessert every night. Cookies and ice cream is my usual.
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Simply impressive! <3 This is why I love Success Stories.
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Amazing job
  • CarissaLeeMoon
    CarissaLeeMoon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!
  • Skyz4dayz
    Skyz4dayz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Dude, YOU are who I want to become! A total B.A that is doing things that the "old you" would have never dreamt possible! Congrats on being that B.A!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! You are an inspiration! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!