3 Month Progress Pictures :)

Options

Replies

• foxsmommy
    foxsmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW good for you what an accomplishment already. Its amazing what you can do if you really stick to it. I applaud you for being one of the brave who is willing to put BEFORE pics out there. I know that when I did it became very very real... way to go I wish you much much more success.
  • Swehl
    Swehl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    WOW good for you what an accomplishment already. Its amazing what you can do if you really stick to it. I applaud you for being one of the brave who is willing to put BEFORE pics out there. I know that when I did it became very very real... way to go I wish you much much more success.

Oh yes I was so nervous to put these pictures up, but now I'm super happy that I did. I cannot believe the amazing support and positive words you all are giving back. Thank you so much!! I will definitely have to do this again in another 3 months. And I really encourage you all to do the same. What a motivation/confidence boost!!!
  • rhea420
    rhea420 Posts: 68
    Options
    You look amazing and your puppy is so cute ^_^
  • mrsringor2011
    mrsringor2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and your furbaby is awesome too!
  • GAB219
    GAB219 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, great work! I started in mid-march with SW of 157lbs and I've lost about 10lb but I don't look as good as you! What kind of exercises did you do, if you don't mind.
  • Swehl
    Options
    You look fantastic, great work! I started in mid-march with SW of 157lbs and I've lost about 10lb but I don't look as good as you! What kind of exercises did you do, if you don't mind.

No I don't mind at all. I stick to a 1200-1400 cal/day diet. I try to hit the gym 3-4 days a week to do 30 mins of cardio (>175bpm) and strength training. The two big things that I think have been most beneficial in my routine are pull ups and squats :) I never realized how much pullups actually did for your body until my husband started making me do 90 every time we went to the gym. It gets your arms, shoulders, back, and abs -- amazinggg! I do 9 sets of 10 on the adaptive pull up machine (where you subtract weight from your weight to make it easier until you can ween yourself off and do it on your own) using 3 different hand positions to hit different muscles. For squats I do 3 sets of 10 with the bar on my back and then 3 sets of 10 with the bar on my chest/shoulders. I definitely recommend working out with a partner to help push you. My husband has a lot of experience lifting, and I know I push myself a lot further when he's there "encouraging" me lol. Also, you get a better workout when you know you're on target with your form. I learned the first time my husband went with me that my squats were garbage, and once he corrected my form I noticed a huge difference -- aka sore as hell. Good luck!!
  • User819
    User819 Posts: 271
    Options
    That doggy loves you. Just sayin
  • lilpocketrocket
    lilpocketrocket Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Great results :smile:
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    WOW, great progress-- nice work!
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Wow, keep up the good work. What is your regime???
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    congrats on such a great amount of change in 3 months, you look fab! and Johann is such a photobomber...lol:drinker:
  • fatgilly1
    fatgilly1 Posts: 1
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up! You dog is great!!!!
  • Swehl
    Options
    That doggy loves you. Just sayin

:D He's my big baby!
  • Swehl
    Options
    congrats on such a great amount of change in 3 months, you look fab! and Johann is such a photobomber...lol:drinker:

Haha he totally is!! Thank you :)
  • Swehl
    Options
    Wow, keep up the good work. What is your regime???

Hi -- I stick to a 1200-1400 cal/day diet. I try to hit the gym 3-4 days a week to do 30 mins of cardio (>175bpm) and strength training. The two big things that I think have been most beneficial in my routine are pull ups and squats :) I never realized how much pullups actually did for your body until my husband started making me do 90 every time we went to the gym. It gets your arms, shoulders, back, and abs -- amazinggg! I do 9 sets of 10 on the adaptive pull up machine (where you subtract weight from your weight to make it easier until you can ween yourself off and do it on your own) using 3 different hand positions to hit different muscles. For squats I do 3 sets of 10 with the bar on my back and then 3 sets of 10 with the bar on my chest/shoulders. I definitely recommend working out with a partner to help push you. My husband has a lot of experience lifting, and I know I push myself a lot further when he's there "encouraging" me lol. Also, you get a better workout when you know you're on target with your form. I learned the first time my husband went with me that my squats were garbage, and once he corrected my form I noticed a huge difference -- aka sore as hell. Good luck!! And please feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like extra support =)
  • Swehl
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up! You dog is great!!!!

Haha thank you!
  • Jeeto115
    Jeeto115 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. People like you motivate the to keep going!
  • rAc_hEl
    rAc_hEl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • frenchfacey
    frenchfacey Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    you look awesome and should be super proud of yourself

can i also say i LOVE the doggy just constantly at your feet its awesome!
  • S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    oh yeah, looking good
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!