40+ women?

Options
Looking for myfitnesspal friends in my age group for support. Any groups out there?

Replies

• suchissteff
    Options
    Hello! I'm 43 and trying to lose 25 pounds! Let's be friends!
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 add me
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    There's also a group for 40s (of course, I can't recall where it is now) but if you look around you will find them. They seem pretty cool.
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Add me I am 44 and looking for a few extra supporters
  • tishybabe
    Options
    I'm gonna be 41, add me x
  • krisinky
    Options
    I want in. I will be 43 next month, I have PCOS and could stand to lose 20 lbs.
  • Spaniel5
    Spaniel5 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm 48 and just getting started on this journey.
  • kimbovermyer
    Options
    I'm new
    to this. 41 and wanting to lose 20 lbs. Add me :)
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    There's an ongoing thread of 40-somethings here: 40+ Club: Where the Cool Kids Are
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, and only have about 10-15 lbs to lose, and am getting fitter by lifting.
  • Maevek
    Options
    I'm 42 and really only need to work on the area between my shoulders and knees - would love to loose 15/20 lbs, Jebus at this stage 1 lb would be good
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
  • fatallyb
    fatallyb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    just started MFP today. being using FitBit since January 1st religiously and can now run enough to be proud.
    tell me the logging of everything gets less repetitive.
    I'm 44 happily married and two kids off hand and getting my life back.
  • Skinneenee
    Skinneenee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello All - 43 and deciding to get started (finally) with some fitness and weight loss goals. Would like to lose 50lbs! Yikes. Need to add some strength training - any ideas for things I could do at home? I don't own any weights. Good luck
  • dkoss999
    dkoss999 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 48 and could use some supporters. I am still trying to figure things out like how to add friends??
  • ng_jenice
    Options
    Hi I am 41 & I really am living trying to live a healthy lifestyle. Need to find women in the same boat.
  • jenniejobean
    jenniejobean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and just got back on my fitness pal. I lost 40 pounds with it 2 years ago but I gained most of it back after I became an empy nester.
  • skslegel
    Options
    Hi, I'm just getting started, too. Would like to lose 20 lbs. I am 48 and would like to join.
  • nicolew645
    nicolew645 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 and working on moving this healthy living weight loss journey down the road! I would love to join the group and add a few friends.
  • ullc316
    ullc316 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My age is 40 lol been on the app over a yr now!