June = 30 Day Shred... who is with me?

Options
1313233343537»

Replies

• pkbryant28
    pkbryant28 Posts: 146 Member
    Options

Thanks. I just finished Day 2 of Ripped in 30....let me just say...remember how after Day 1 of the Shred you were sore all over and it took days to go away and then you werent sore like that the rest of the Shred....well I woke up this morning after just one day of RI30 and I was sore again lol so I know it was a good workout....

Yet despite that I find the workout goes really quickly and is much more enjoyable than the Shred (and don't get me wrong I enjoyed the Shred most days). It is also on YouTube (at least Level 1 is) if you want to try it, or mix it in to the others....I am probably gonna try 6 week 6 pack after this....is it also 30 minutes? That's about all the time I have in any given day....

Still wish I could lose the belly flab. I feel like my upper and lower bodies I have lost the flab and toned up and am beginning to see real muscle definition, but the belly while I have certainly lost flab is still flabby and looks like it should belong to a different person IMO....RI30 sure does make my abs burn though so I feel like under that flab are some awesome muscles just screaming I WANT TO BE SEEN....at least I think thats what they're screaming because by the end of RI30 they are screaming at me pretty loudly!

I think I am going to go to the gym M-W-F for some weight training and do the 30DS again T-Th-S-Sn but with heavier weights and following Natalie the entire time. LOL, it may take me several tries of completing the shred to keep up with Natalie the entire time.
  • MelClaire2000
    Options
    Don't know if everyone gave up or moved on to other things but just thought I would do a final results picture share....Before and After of 7 weeks with Jillian, 5 days a week, 30 minutes a day....

beforeandafter7weeks.jpg
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Bit late to the party, gonna try it tomorrow, day 1.
  • MelClaire2000
    Options

You can do it, stick with it and you won't regret it I promise. I feel like I have a whole new body now, one that I am in control of, not one that controls (limits) me!
  • sl7288
    sl7288 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I haven't taken a look around the community and didn't know there was a little group going on. I'm currently on Level 1, Day 8. Already feeling a bit better. Nervous about Level 2, but it'll be good, I'm sure.
    OK shredders, here are my results. I have to say that I am pleased. I still have a long ways to go, but I am pleased!

I lost 6 lbs and a total of 10.5 inches.
    Day1
    6d35ff99-78e5-4da9-8f62-f143a4d1e5ec.jpg

Day 30
    17c26b28-2b75-4788-845c-f084c653629a.jpg

You're results are amazing, great job! Let me know how the new routine goes. Good luck!
  • steffer20
    steffer20 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 15 today. Halfway there!