Rhode Island/Massachusetts

Options

Replies

• bsoxluvr
    bsoxluvr Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm not currently in RI but lived there for a while. It's my home away from home!
  • RHolden85
    RHolden85 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    sky77kym wrote: »
    Hi!
    Cape Cod area here :)

Beautiful area! Unfortunately i haven't made it out that way in about a year. Would love to take a weekend trip this summer! Enjoying the sloppy weather out there?

• RHolden85
    Options
    bsoxluvr wrote: »
    I'm not currently in RI but lived there for a while. It's my home away from home!

I left for a few years. It was calling me back and I couldn't say no. Do you get to visit often?
  • sky77kym
    sky77kym Posts: 4
    edited February 2015
    Options
    No I'm not ....I'm not cut out for this crap lol ! Nice to meet you :)
  • RHolden85
    Options
    No I'm not ....I'm not cut out for this crap lol ! Nice to meet you :)

Then I guess it is safe to assume, this upcoming week you plan to stay bundled up, inside, with the blinds down so you don't have to witness the mess that is on it's way lol. Nice to meet you as well!
  • Fitgirl_666
    Fitgirl_666 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    RHolden85 wrote: »
    Hi!

Beautiful area! Unfortunately i haven't made it out that way in about a year. Would love to take a weekend trip this summer! Enjoying the sloppy weather out there?

At least you've made it out there! I've lived in RI my entire life and I have never been to The Cape.... :\
  • donnysoule
    donnysoule Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    New Hampsha but work in Boston... feel free to add
  • RHolden85
    Options
    RHolden85 wrote: »
    Hi!

At least you've made it out there! I've lived in RI my entire life and I have never been to The Cape.... :\

That is rough...you HAVE to get out there! You will love it.
  • RHolden85
    Options
    donnysoule wrote: »
    New Hampsha but work in Boston... feel free to add

Donnysoule...welcome! The New England presence is growing stronger. I feel your pain. I work in the boston area myself quite often. Too congested for me. I like my space!

• RHolden85
    Options
    Anybody else?! Don't be shy!
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    Me! Lmao
  • EntropyIgnited
    EntropyIgnited Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in Somerville, snow is evil. MBTA is screwed.
  • RHolden85
    Options
  • Lex401
    Lex401 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in Rhode island
  • RHolden85
    Options
    I'm in Rhode island

Hello fellow Rhode Islander! Would you mind if added you? Always in search of local MFP users! It is nice to relate.

• SidonieElodie
    SidonieElodie Posts: 21 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm from the other side of the world (Australia) but I have to know...what is coffee milk?!?
  • RHolden85
    Options
    I'm from the other side of the world (Australia) but I have to know...what is coffee milk?!?

I want to visit Australia, badly!!
    Coffee milk is the same as strawberry milk or chocolate milk. It is a coffee flavored syrup you mix into your milk as you would with the others.
  • SidonieElodie
    SidonieElodie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You should come ;) It's very beautiful here. Thank you now I get it. We call it ice coffee and have entire shopping isles dedicated to flavoured milks especially the coffee variety.

I actually shouldn't have posted, just couldn't help myself and ask.
  • RHolden85
    Options
    I plan to. Australia is top of my list for vacation. I know someone who lives there. I see the pictures and it makes me want to pack up and go and never look back! Absolutely beautiful.

No worries! Happy to answer your question.
  • RHolden85
    Options
    Winter is over, My fellow New Englanders. Quit hibernating and come out and play!